13. Cuties 😍

After AbhiMaan had confessed their love, they hugged each other....It is not like they had never hugged each other but this time they were aware that they loved eachother and regarded themselves as their spouses, soulmates, lovers and partners for life....They were still in the hug when Abhira called him...

Abhira - Armaan....

Armaan - Hmm....bolo meri jaan

She blushed hearing him, calling her jaan...

Abhira - Tum sure hona iske baare mein? I mean humare baare mein?

Armaan pulled out of the hug....went to the study table, he took the Divorce Papers...then he took the matchstick box from the drawer and burned the papers...

Abhira - Armaan...(she whispered)

Armaan just pulls her closer to him by her waist...

Armaan - Ab hogayi tumhe tasali?

Abhira just nods happily with tears of joy...while Armaan just cups her face with one hand....

Armaan - Pehle tum sirf meri zaroorat thi meri to keep me sane....par ab tum meri jaan ban gayi ho Abhira...

Abhira just smiles wholeheartedly...
then she remembers something and goes to her side of bedstand drawer...

Abhira - Ruko....tumhare liye kuch hai mere paas...

Armaan - Kya?

She brings a black velvet box and opens it....inside the box a bracelet is present with the Intialism of his name "A"....and makes him wear it...

Abhira - Yeh bracelet, main tumhe mere jaane Wale din Dene wali thi, humari deal ke khatam hone par....Par ab socha ki kyun na yeh bracelet humari nayi shuruwat ke liye de diya jaye? And don't worry yeh chori ka maal nahi hai haan....yeh Maine meri first income se kharidi hai....

Armaan - Thank you meri jaan....yeh bracelet mere liye bahut heen khaas hai...

He plants a kiss on the side of her forehead....she just giggles...

Abhira - Ab chalo....change kar lo phir so jaate Hain.....

Armaan - Sirf so jayenge aur kuch nahi karna? (Mischievously)

Abhira understands his words....she decides to play along .....She comes near him

Abhira - Hmm....bahut kuch toh karna hai sone se pehle....Ab aise heen thodi so jayenge....(Armaan smirks)
Ab iss sari mein thodi so jaungi, dress change toh karna hai phir yeh hairpins bhi nikalne Hain, make up saaf karna hai bahut kuch karna hai....(exclaims)

She exclaimed while Armaan just was stunned that she meant this...Abhira's giggles just fills the room while Armaan is looking at her intently

Abhira - Kya hua Armaan? tum mujhe check out kar rahe ho?

Armaan - Na na....main toh apni biwi ko nihaar raha tha....

Abhira - Kyun?

Armaan - Dekho Abhira....Main ek lawyer aur tum bhi ban heen jaogi toh as per the Constitution of India yeh illegal nahi ki tum apni ardhangini ko nihaar nahi sakte...

Abhira - True....Waise Mr. Poddar....aap kab se itne dramebaaz ban gaye?

Armaan - Ab kya karein? Mrs. Poddar ne mujhe Aisa bana Diya hai....

They both giggle...and did their nightly routine and went to their respective sides of beds...they both settle on the bed, when Armaan stretches his hand...

Armaan - Abhira tum mere baahon mein so sakti ho....please

Abhira - Of course....

She slept on his chest but then she realised and she tried getting off...

Abhira - Armaan....par tumhe dard hoga...aur waise bhi tum thak Gaye ho aur tum uncomfortable hoke so yeh main hargiz nahi chahungi....

Armaan - Tum itna khaati ho par tumhara toh koi weight heen nahi hai aur waise bhi tumhara pati parmeshwar aka main bahut strong hai....usse kuch uncomfortable feel nahi hoga infact bahut achha lag raha hai mujhe...aise heen rehte hain please....

Abhira - Waise tum bahut heen touchy insaan ho...chalo good night

Armaan - Good night...

And they both called it a day and slept in each other's arms....

**********************************************

Aww....this was cute 💓.....what do you think about this chapter? I know this was a short chapter but don't worry the story is gonna progress....Show some love, ❤️ I wrote this part at 5%🔋 If you like it then please VOTE 😀

Ok byeeee....I love you always ❤️....
Signing off

YOUR DRAMEBAAZ AUTHOR
SHANAYA