Chapter one : Obsession

Seonghwa's POV

Walking into the club he takes his usual seat beside the bar as the bartender already knows what he is gonna order.

"Anything else Sir?" the bartender asks in case, "No" but gets a No like every time as he just serves what he has to.

Park Seonghwa comes at this particular time everyday, orders the same drink...whiskey with sweet vermouth and sits at the same seat every time, well this has a very special reason for him.

The noisy music stops as mc comes up on the stage, the excitement and desperation can be seen on everyone's face in the club as the mc announces the most awaited performance of every night, while Seonghwa circling around the glass edge with the tip of his finger as he stares into the glass.

A sly smile pastes on his face when he hears the name gets announced...Marisa~ The star of this club, Seonghwa's gaze immediately follows up to the stage as a silhouette appears and the spotlight falls on her.

A young lady maybe in her mid twenties walks to the middle of the stage with applauds not stopping for her, she is wearing a gold sequined long dress hugging perfectly to her body as her hairs curled up and ideally set on her shoulder.

She starts off smooth with a slow dancing jazzy song as she swings her waist to the rhythm of the song while singing it herself, Seonghwa is just as mesmerized as he was when he saw her for the first time and ever since it has been a habit of him to come here and watch her. Marisa then follows up with a groovy jazz song as she sings it lively while everyone in the club is having the time of their life but not more than Park Seonghwa.

"You look like an idiot for someone who owns this club" A guy comes and sits across Seonghwa.

"Just shut up no one asked you" Seonghwa scoffs at him.

"Oh come on it's been like a month, just ask her out if you are that obsessed, it's not like she will reject the owner of the place she works at" The guy replies.

"Who knows?" Seonghwa smirks as he sips from his drink, "well if you won't ask her I can, she isn't that bad" The guy smirks looking at Seonghwa.

"Dare to do that Kim Hongjoong?" Seonghwa passes a glare at his friend, "chill out buddy I was joking" Hongjoong chuckles nervously as he sips his drink.

Her performance ends as she bows and gets down from the stage and she walks past Seonghwa and Hongjoong as Seonghwa feels a flutter in his heart.

Hongjoong gives him a straight back slap "Stop being a fanboy that's Unlike you...You are The Park Seonghwa", "ughh fine."

Y/N's POV

You come out after changing into your casual clothes as you pack your bag from the locker, "oh my star Marisa" Your manager comes up hugging you as she praises you with her flattering tone, you just give her a forced smile back.

"Anyways I will be leaving now-" You inform her but she cuts you off "no no wait, just meet this customer, he has been waiting for you" She says.

"So? A lot of them wait. I can't meet everyone personally" You exclaim.

"He is a special customer, just go and meet him for once at least" Her voice became more of ordering than a requesting one, you have no choice but to listen to her.

"Fine I'll meet" You say as you close your locker but you get stopped by your manager again, "You are not going like that" She gives you the nastiest glance as she unzips your jacket as you are already wearing a tank top she just opens up your hair and gives you her scarf just to look presentable.

"Fine, can I go now?" You say in a frustrated tone, "yes go go".

You go as she directs you the way and the private room number, one thing for sure is that you work here but you hate the vibe of this place, these neon lights hurts your head every time you see it.

You were now standing in front of the room she said, for some reason you were quite nervous but of course you can't show it. Stepping inside finally, it is an unexpected view for you as there is only one guy sitting on the sofa with his drinks and few snacks, what you expected was a few more guys with their chicks.

But it is just a guy who looks almost about your age or a few years older, he is wearing a black fine coat over a t-shirt as his hairs slicked back with few strands falling on his face...he is so hot and handsome with bare minimum efforts on himself...you thought to yourself but immediately shaking off all your thoughts.

"Yes you called sir?" Your tone changes to how you talk to your customers in the club, "Finally we met Miss Marisa" The guy grins.

Seonghwa's POV

"Come have a seat, why don't we have a drink together" Seonghwa offers while patting on the seat beside him.

"I'm afraid you are asking for the wrong services at the wrong club...Mister" She rages suddenly, now with her very natural tone that is a lot different than the sultry voice she talks and sings on the stage.

"I don't think it is" Seonghwa replies with a calm tone.

"You should read the rules of the club you go to then" She states.

"Tch" Seonghwa lightly chuckles as he gets up "I don't need to read any rules to my own club" discloses about him as he walks closer to her.

Oh fuck is what she is saying in her mind that he can tell by her expression, "So what do you say? Have a drink with me?" Seonghwa chuckles as he asks again while offering her a glass.

She steps back "Still a no, If I have to I will resign then but I will not do anything else that is not my job" as she stays strong on her point.

"I am not asking for this as your job" He says, "In that case too I reject you, you are far from my type" she rejects without a second thought as she walks out but then returns again taking the glass in seonghwa's hand. She spills the drink all over him and rushes out.

Seonghwa wipes off his face, smirking "Girl has no idea what she is dealing with..." he scoffs.