Chapter two : Chance Meetings?

Your POV

You are walking home back "wow what a weird encounter....man was so full of himself huh" you scoff. When you reach your apartment,a long sigh leaves your mouth as you open the door to a guy lying on the sofa messily and watching TV while having snacks.

"Oh god what is this smell" You cover your nose making a disgusting face as you open the windows, "Gosh for fucks sake keep my house clean while you are here" You nag at him but he ignores you unbothered.

"What did I think while accepting this guy as my boyfriend..." You say in a weak tone as you go inside your room.

Yes, your boyfriend Chris whom you have been dating for a while now and recently he got fired from his job so he just spends all day long at home, as his landlord also kicked him out you had to let him live with you until he finds another job and home. But as you can see he is not even trying but you are still patient with him because abandoning him in such a situation will only make you a bad person.

Next Morning

You were done having your breakfast when Chris comes out of his room half asleep, "Good Morning babe" You wish him "Morning" he replies as he sits on the breakfast table.

"I cleaned the house and also i put some money on the slab, today is your interview right, all the best for that" You say while serving the breakfast for him, you lightly peck on his cheeks.

"Call me after your interview okay" You wave and leave the house.

During the day you do few part time jobs as today you have a shift at the flower shop, the owner of the shop is really sweet as she treats you as her own younger sister. If anyone would ask you among all your jobs which is your favorite one you would definitely answer this one.

The day went as usual with few regular customers and some new ones. It is now lunch time as you were waiting for your boyfriend's call but he didn't call yet, you were worried but you can't call him what if his interview did not end.

While your mind is clouded with these thoughts someone enters the shop as you voluntarily say "Sorry sir, We are closed right now-" You did not even finish your sentence when you notice the person, who is none other than the weird guy you met yesterday and maybe the owner of the club you work at.

"You?!" You shout.

"Is this how you greet your customers? Interesting" he raises his brows.

You clear your throat putting on a fake smile "Of Course not, but you can be an exception" you state "as I was saying we are closed right now for lunch break" You add.

"But don't seem busy eating tho? Have you eaten?" He asks, leaning on the wall.

"I was busy...thinking about some things and before you interrupted I was going to eat in a bit only" You answer his question only to have an instant regret.

"That's great we can have lunch together then" He smirks proudly as the situation seems to go his way.

"No! Why would I have lunch with a stranger? I don't even know your name or you" You successfully gave a declining answer...as you thought so.

"That's it?" he says as he pauses for a bit, stands back properly clearing his throat and taming his jacket "Hi, I am Park Seonghwa and you are..." he looks at the badge on your shirt "Y/N...nice name and you will know me only when we spend time" He answers "It is a pleasure to meet such a beauty" he adds.

You give him a very blank look not entertaining any of that "Thank you Mr. Park Seonghwa but I have a lunch meet with someone else..too bad we can't go" You reply to him with a sarcastic smile.