Chapter 1- Twist of fate.

Bianca's POV.
Ooooh another Friday night.My best day of the week.
Ever since my little boobies strated growing, Friday night has never caught me at home and this one was not different.
The room was buzzing with energy as we geared up to dive into the night's festivities ready to dance in the vibrant party lights.

We heard Andy, Madison's ex was throwing a party and Maddie convinced me to go.
Mostly because she wanted to reunite with Andy which didn't make sense since Andy was such a douchebug to her.

"Are my boobs popping in this dress " Maddie asked as she readjusted her sparkly dress and added a hint of glitter to her eyes.

"Babe, you don't have to go through all this torture for that boy. I mean the guy is such a dick," I said but she shrugged it off.

" Anywho, what's with the extra make up today is it because of that British exchange student?" She asked locking my eyes and giving me a wink.

"You can't deny he has a cute face and that English accent leaves me all kinds of tingly." I said dramatically clutching my chest pretending to die.

"Enough with the flattery,just go ahead and strike up a conversation with him today," Maddie said as she blasted Nicki Minaj song,'anaconda ' and started twerking.

"Oh my gosh, look at her booty," I sang along as I watched her move her well rounded booty.

" Yoh girl, you've really got some moves," I said smacking her right cheek.

" I gotta show the world what mama gave me,"she giggled as we did the final touches.

We took some few shots of tequila to get ourselves energized for the party.

"We are rocking this night," I shouted over my lungs as I grabbed my keys.
I knew my mum wouldn't be home anytime soon not until 3 or 4 am.

I called Jason, my somehow boyfriend to come pick us up.

If only I knew how the night would unfold, I would have opted to stay at home.