Chapter 5: Vendetta/Heroes vs Zucco

Baron POV

Ever since my defeat, I've been trapped inside my cell, getting hazed by the fact that a group of heroes and a civilian girl defeated me.

"Damn you to hell, Aaron Bernard. Once I get out of this cell, you're dead." I growled.

Suddenly, a black winged butterfly landed on my cuffs and a butterfly outline emerged on my face.

"Hello, Baron Zucco." A voice said.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"I am Hawkmoth. I hear that you know that Aaron Bernard is Robin and I can help you get your revenge on the former hero. As long you give me the hero's miraculous." He replied.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"We both get what we want. So, do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth replied.

I smiled. "Very well."

Aaron POV

At night, Gloria, Kagami, Adrien, Kalianna, Jessica, Chloe and I  exited the karaoke, laughing our guts off as our new friend and classmate, Gregory covered his face in embarrassment.

"I never knew you could sing like that." I chuckled.

"Come on, man. Don't tease me like that." He whined.

Gregory Winters is one of the new students in our school. He has a passion for singing, but is often bullied by others. He moved from New Zealand to Paris with his parents to start anew. We became friends when we defended him from Gordon and Christian.

Also, it seems like he has the hots for Jessica.

Suddenly, we saw on the news that Baron Zucco escaped from prison, leaving a pile of bodies in order to find the heroes.

"He's coming after me." I muttered.

"What's going on?" Gregory asked.

Before I could answer, we heard an explosion from a distance. As civilians started running, we slipped into the alleyway and swapped into our alter egos. Afterwards, we darted across the rooftops to see Baron dressed in a gothic version of my Nightbird suit, but with his torso almost revealed and spikes on his forearms. 

 As soon as he saw us, a large grin played on his lips

. As soon as he saw us, a large grin played on his lips.

"Well, well. Look who decided to show up." 

We leaped off the roof and landed in front of him.

"You wanted a fight, you got one." I said we got into our stances.

"It will be your last. Now, face the wrath of Vendetta!" 

We darted towards each other. I leaped over Vendetta and ensnared him with my grappling hook, but he dodged and grabbed the line. Before I could react, he threw me into a wall. Crimson Bug attempted to ensnare him with her yo-yo, but he nimbly dodged and slashed his knife at her leg, forcing her to kneel in pain. Cat Noir batted him away from her with his baton.