chapter 11 : brother ..

Type pov :

We went to dinner...I fed my baby and went to his room ..I took his hands into mine and kissed them ...he giggled ..I understand now why my baby is scared of scars ..pete hated scars too ...

Type - momma wants to give you something ...

Park - what's it momma ?..

Type - excited?...

He nodded happily ..I took out the gloves and made him wear them ...

I took out the gloves and made him wear them

Type - wear these okay ?... So you won't be able to see your scar ..okay ?... Otherwise momma can talk to P Laila about some operation which can make it disappear but you know momma doesn't like to see you in the hospital ...so ...let's wait until you get big ...then we will remove this .. okay ?...

He looked at me for a second and looked at his hand ...he looked at me again smiling ...he jumped onto me and hugged my neck ...

Park - thank you momma...I love you ..

I smiled happily and kissed his hair ...

Type - momma loves you too naa...and one more thing ..don't keep everything in your heart okay ?.... Tell momma if you feel something...iam always ears na ..

He nodded happily ....

Type - I wanted to ask you something baby ...

He parted and looked at me ...

Park - what momma ?...

Type - that ...about papa said you iam not your momma ...y...you ..don't want me to be your momma ?.. i ..if you don't want it's okay too ....( sob )... Even if I didn't give you birth ...y..you will always be my son ...

He wiped my tears immediately and kissed my cheek....he cupped my face ...

Park - momma...I know you didn't give birth to me... But you will always be my momma ..you are my mother for this life time and next one too ..another next one too....I want you to be my momma every time ...I love you so much momma ...please don't cry ...I can't see you cry momma...