chapter 26 : ring...

Park pov :

I looked at the sky ...the drones are beautiful....I looked at P again with a ring in his hand ...

I looked at P again with a ring in his hand

Tears are rolling on my cheeks...I nodded happily ..he slid the ring on my finger and got up ..I jumped onto him crying happily ...

P Alex - my prince .. how many times have I told you not to cry ?....hmm?....

Park - i...I love you P ..

P Alex smiled and kissed my cheek ..

P Alex - love you too my prince ..

I parted ..he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead ....

P Alex - go to sleep then ....momma and papa must be waiting for you ..I will talk to my dad about you..hmm?...

I nodded smiling

I nodded smiling ..I pecked his cheek ...he waved to me and went home...I smiled and went home jumping happily ..momma and papa are on the couch giggling over something...they stopped giggling looking at me ..

Momma - so ..who was that ?..

Papa - yeah ...who called you out ?.

Why are they serious all of sudden ?...they saw P alex?...

Park - d..did momma and papa saw P ?..

Momma - we didn't ...why would we peek when lovers meet in private ?... Right honey ?..we are gentlemen ...

Papa - yeah ...we can wait until you officially introduce him to us ...yes baby ?..

Momma nodded ...I smiled...

Park - well...you will meet him soon papa..

Papa - when ?...

Park - hmm...he proposed to me just now ..I think he will meet you both soon ..

They both said in shock " what ?" ..I giggled looking at their reaction ...

Papa - d..did you just said he proposed you?.

I nodded happily and showed them my ring finger with a ring shining on ...they both gasped and rushed to me in hurry ..they both caught my hand and looked at it ..