chapter 27 : my king ..

Park pov :

I can't believe P said that !!...how can he even think like that ?...I walked to the library and sat there crying ...( sob )....h..he thinks i..I have many boyfriends other than him ??...my heart is aching so bad ..my head is heating up with so many thoughts and the noise in my head started ...I can't breathe properly all of a sudden ..

I started to breathe in and breathe out to control my heart beat

I started to breathe in and breathe out to control my heart beat ..I took my meds and closed my ears so as not to hear any voices ..."you think that person loves you ?" ..." He will understand that you are slut and whore soon " ," he will be disgusted by you !" ," I think he is blind , otherwise how can roam with an ugly slut like you ?" ....

I closed my eyes and shaking my head not to hear anything ....I drank water and trying to control my breathe ..momma and papa were right ...I took the decision too soon I guess ..( sob )...how can P blame me ?...

This morning ..

I woke up happily and got ready ...momma is talking on the phone seriously ..

Momma - yeah ...they must have changed the place ..we should find the college soon...otherwise our youth are gonna suffer and their families too ...I will gather my team today itself sir ...we continue this case ...yes sir ..thank you ..

He ended the call and sighed

He ended the call and sighed ...he arranged my hair and kissed my forehead...I smiled ..papa is still recovering...his wound is healing slowly ..papa came down too...momma served us both ...

Momma - honey ...can you pick up my baby from college today?... Iam a little bit busy ...

Papa - you are going to office again ?...

Momma nodded eating...

Papa - baby please don't go na...I...iam scared ..

Momma - honey~~dont be like that !... It's my job !..

Papa pouted ..

Papa - iam scared you will get hurt again ...

Momma smiled and ruffled Papa's hair ...