chapter 16 : arrest ...

Tharn pov :

I made breakfast ...I went upstairs to call my baby ...he is playing like a kid in bed ...I chuckled ..my baby is so cute na...

Tharn - enough of playing na baby ...let's go and eat ...

He got up slowly and extended his hands ..I smiled and picked him up in my arms ...he embraced my neck ..I pecked his lips ...he smiled ..

I carried him downstairs and placed him in his chair

I carried him downstairs and placed him in his chair ...

Type - aoww....

He held his back ..

Tharn - are you in pain baby ?...

Type - a little bit ...it's okay ...iam hungry ...what's the breakfast ?.

I smiled and pecked his forehead ...I went to the kitchen and served the food in 2 plates..I gave him his plate ...I started eating ...he is looking at me ..

Tharn - you need anything baby ?...

He pouted like a kid ..

Type -i am tired ...

I smiled and pecked his pout ....I took his plate and forwarded a spoonful of food to him ..

Tharn - come on baby ...

He shook his head ...

Tharn - you don't like this dish ?...

He got up slowly and sat on my lap ...I smiled happily ...he embraced my neck ..

Type - now feed me ...aaah..

I chuckled at his cuteness and fed him ...

Tharn - how's it ?... Tasty ?...

Type nodded chewing ...he kissed my cheek ...I fed him and ate in the middle ...I carried him to couch and washed the dishes ...i went to type and sat beside him ..he placed his legs on my lap ...I smiled and started massaging them...he relaxed his back on couch closing his eyes ..

Type - hmm...so good ...

Tharn - baby ...

Type - hmm?..

Tharn - can I ask you something ?..

Type - hmm...

Tharn - you like rabbits ?...

He flinched a bit and opened his eyes in shock ...

Tharn - what baby ?... Are you okay ?...

He sighed and leaned back again ...

Type - no ..I don't like them...

I don't like them