Chapter 9

When Yuri and Hyunjin came home Jeongin was still in the bedroom with Seungmin who was still asleep, Hyunjin looked inside, "Wake him up and then you both can come out to the living room we brought food," he said and Jeongin nodded. When Hyunjin had left Seungmin opened his eyes and looked at Jeongin, "You heard that?" Jeongin asked and Seungmin nodded, "I don't wanna get up though," Seungmin whined still a bit shaky from earlier, "I know but you need to eat and stay awake so you can sleep later," Jeongin said and Seungmin obeyed. 
Yuri looked at Seungmin with worried eyes, "I'm okay it was just a bit scary and the bruises hurt," Seungmin said and she nodded before handing him his food. They ate in silence and after the dinner they all just chilled and talked, "Who was that person? By some stuff he said it sounded like he was an ex," Jeongin asked and Seungmin shivered but nodded, "He's the ex I told you about at the hospital," he said and Jeongin hummed. "Are you sure you're okay Minnie," Yuri asked and Seungmin could tell she was incredibly worried, "I am please stop worrying so much, I know what you think might happen but I have something better and more safe now," he said and hugged Jeongin which made Yuri smile a little and she nodded. 

Later in the evening Jeongin and Seungmin were cuddling in bed when Seungmin saw tears in Jeongins' eyes, "Baby what's wrong," Seungmin asked alarmed and pulled Jeongin closer, "I was so scared earlier, after my mother died I thought I was about to lose you as well..." Jeongin cried and Seungmin tilted his head so their eyes met, "I know baby but I'm here and I'm okay," he whispered before connecting their lips in a deep but sweet kiss. Jeongin really thought he had seen it all, when his mother jumped from the balcony he never imagined that he would see his boyfriend get beaten and almost raped as well, the view and the thought scared him so much but as he melted into the sweet kiss his mind felt more at ease. As they pulled away they just looked at each other for a while before they snuggled even closer and talked a little more before they fell asleep in each others' arms. 
In the morning Seungmin woke up and checked his phone, it was still early and it was a Friday, he heard Yuri get ready for work together with Hyunjins' dramatic whining which made him smile a little, then he heard them leave. When Seungmin looked to his side he saw Jeongin who was still sleeping, looking very cute, Seungmin leaned forward and planted a gentle peck on his boyfriends' lips before he just laid there and kept looking at him. 

Later after they had eaten breakfast Seungmin walked into the kitchen where Jeongin was cleaning up or well right at that moment he was looking at a photo of Yuri and Hyunjin, "You like it?" Seungmin asked and Jeongin jumped slightly but nodded. "It looks liked it's taken by a professional, was it by a studio?" Jeongin asked and Seungmin blushed, "No it was me," he said and Jeongin just stared at him, "Ye most of the photos in this apartment are taken by me," he said and grabbed Jeongins' hand and took him around to show the photos. 
"You're really good," Jeongin said as he was studying a photo of Hyunjin posing on a park bench, "Thank you," Seungmin said still blushing, "I'm great with the big camera but Yuri is really good with the phone camera," Seungmin explained and showed the picture that Yuri snapped of him while he was photographing Hyunjin, "Dang ye that's also really good, you look really good in that picture," Jeongin said. "Only in the picture?" Seungmin asked with a slight pout which made Jeongin laugh, "No you look even better in real life," he said and Seungmin grabbed him and kissed him deeply and they fell onto the sofa in a full-on make-out session.
When they pulled away they were both breathless, Jeongin looked at Seungmin and saw the older kind of zoned out, "Minnie are you okay?" he asked and Seungmin looked at him with eyes that screamed so many different things in that moment. Jeongin opened his arms and Seungmin leaned down and laid his head against Jeongins' chest just listening to the younger boys' heartbeat. 

Both of them knew they wanted each other so much but as it might have been fitting once they had gotten home after getting Jeongin a job something came in between and now there was something like a wall there. Seungmin was scared, he did almost get raped after all, Jeongin was scared because he had never done anything intimate before and now no matter how much he'd want it he knew that Seungmin was slightly scarred from that incident yesterday.
They laid there on the sofa for a while before Seungmin got up, "Y-You wanna take a walk?" he asked and Jeongin smiled and nodded, "Relax," Jeongin said as Seungmin seemed a bit tense, Seungmin nodded and they went and got fully dressed since they both were just in comfy clothes and then they walked outside. Seungmin took Jeongins' hand and they walked around the area stopping at a cafe and went there, "Hm, I need a haircut after all that time at the hospital," Seungmin said as he looked at himself in a mirror while they were a store, "I do to," Jeongin laughed, "I'll call Yuri to see if she has time for us," Seungmin said and Jeongin nodded. Of course Yuri had time so soon they sat in the saloon where she worked, she started with Seungmin since she knew how he liked his hair, while Seungmin was getting his haircut Jeongin was looking through his phone for a photo from the last time he was happy with his hair.
Soon he sat in the chair and Yuri studied the photo and smiled, "Can I tweak it a little?" she asked and he nodded, "Thank you," she said and when she was done Jeongin smiled as he was very happy with the result. "Jinnie and I will come home just for a short moment after work and then we'll go on a date night," she said while she took their payment, "Alright see you then before you go again," Seungmin said and they waved before they left. 

After the haircuts they walked home and bought some lunch on the way and then they just spent the rest of the day with snuggles and food, talked a little with Yuri and Hyunjin before the two left for their date night. While Yuri and Hyunjin were out on their date Seungmin and Jeongin had a movie night until they fell asleep together on the sofa. 
The weekend was calm, Seungmin got to take some photos of Jeongin as well and the younger found it surprisingly fun to be in front of the camera and he was in awe of the photos that Seungmin took of him. Soon it was Sunday evening meaning that they had work in the morning, "Are you nervous?" Seungmin asked as they laid in bed, "Yes..." Jeongin whispered and Seungmin smiled at him, "You'll be fine, I'm there and Hyunjin too," Seungmin said and Jeongin smiled back and snuggled into Seungmins' chest, "I love you," he whispered which made Seungmin smile more, "I love you too," he whispered back.