Chapter 12

About 1 year later

Jeongin woke up alone in bed, but he heard laughter from the kitchen, so he put on some comfy clothes and got up. One year had passed since he had gotten together with Seungmin, he had never expected to be this happy, as he looked into the kitchen he saw Yuri and Hyunjin making breakfast but Seungming wasn't there. "Where is he?" he asked and Yuri turned to look at him with a smiled, "He'll be back soon he's just out for a moment," she said and Jeongin pouted, "He'd let me wake up alone on our first anniversary?" Jeongin asked and Hyunjin chuckled, "Maybe that's why he's out," he said and Jeongin huffed but took the cup of coffee that Yuri handed him. The three sat in the living room and talked about the past year, "I can't even imagine what would've happened if you hadn't appeared there about a year ago," Hyunjin said and he looked like he was about to cry so Yuri took his hand. Jeongin nodded and smiled, "If I hadn't I might still have been in the hospital since my aunt wanted nothing to do with me," he said and then the door opened. "Well good thing we got you out then," Seungmin said looking like he rolled in snow, "What on earth?" Jeongin laughed when he saw his snowman of a boyfriend. "I-I had an errand and it couldn't wait," Seungmin said sheepishly as Jeongin walked over and started to help him brush off the snow. "Happy one year baby," Seungmin whispered and turned to kiss his boyfriend who was brushing snow off his back, "Happy one year Minnie," Jeongin whispered back as they pulled away.

"You want a coffee Minnie?" Yuri asked as Seungmin walked towards his and Jeongins' bedroom to change into comfy clothes, "Yes please," Seungmin said before he closed the door.
Soon they all sat in the living room, Jeongin was laying on the sofa with his head on Seungmins' lap while the older was heating up with his coffee, "What you wanna do today?" Seungmin asked Jeongin, "Anything as long as I'm with you," Jeongin said shyly as a blush covered his face. "Well considering the snow why don't we just spend the time here at home and be cozy?" Seungmin asked and Jeongin nodded with a smile. Hyunjin and Yuri looked at the two who seemed to have escaped to their own little world. "I know it's your anniversary but why don't we have a double date here at home watching movies, cooking and stuff?" Yuri suggests and they agree.  Soon they all had agreed on the first movie and snuggled up on their pairs in blankets, it was a great time and at lunch time Jeongin and Seungmin made lunch which they all ate in front of the next movie. Yuri and Hyunjin took care of dinner after which they played some board games before Yuri grabbed some dorayaki she made while dinner was in the oven. 

As they just sat and talked after finishing the snacks Jeongin suddenly remembered that Seungmin had been out in a snowstorm in the morning, "Why were you out this morning?" he asked and Seungmin smiled, "I was wondering when you'd get curious about that," Seungmin said and kissed Jeongins' forehead before getting up. Jeongin watched as Seungmin walked into their bedroom, soon he came out with a little bag which he gave to Jeongin. 
Jeongin just looked at him but started to take out the papers that were in the bag until he found a small box and an envelope, "Read the letter first," Seungmin said. 
Jeongin opened the envelope and took the letter.

'My sweet Innie, I love you with everything I have.
I can't believe it's already been a year, just a few days earlier I almost died but you saved me.
I am so grateful to you, if you hadn't I wouldn't get to be with you like I am now.
Your blood in me became my cover from any pain I felt at that moment, and it became my strength. I want to be your cover too, I know I've already saved you during our stay at the hospital and I dealt with your aunt, but I want to continue to cover you from any other pain you feel. I want to always be your safe space just like you're mine, I want to be with you forever... Look up...'

Jeongin does what the letter says and looks up Seungmin has taken the small box from the bag and was now holding it open revealing a ring, "Marry me Innie," Seungmin said and Jeongin threw himself into Seungmins' arms causing him to fall backwards, "Of course I'll marry you," Jeongin cried and Seungmin slipped the ring onto his finger before kissing him with everything he had. Yuri and Hyunjin applauded before telling them that they also had a gift for them, Seungmin and Jeongin sat on the sofa and looked at their friends. Yuri gave them an envelope, "Look at the pictures first," Hyunjin said with his arms tightly wrapped around his girlfriend. 
Seungmin and Jeongin looked, "Th-These are ultrasounds... Wait... No way!!!" Seungmin called out and covered his mouth dropping the picture he was holding. "Yes Minnie, I'm pregnant," Yuri said blushing, "Read the letter," she said.

'Minnie and Innie, congrats on your first anniversary.
As we now tell you that we're going to have a baby we just want to say that we still want to live with you both and we want you to be the best uncles to our baby.'

"Oh my god..." Jeongin said and stared at them, "We'll be the best uncles/extra papas," Seungmin said and pulled his two best friends and his boyfriend into and big hug. 
Later that evening when Seungmin and Jeongin was laying in bed after celebrating with Yuri and Hyunjin, Jeongin looked at Seungmin who looked like he was still in shock. "Are you okay?" Jeongin asked, "Y-Yes," Seungmin said but it was very quiet, "This became more special than we could have guessed," Jeongin said and caressed the olders' cheek, "Indeed it did," Seungmin said and blinked a few times before he pulled Jeongin close and kissed him with all the emotions he was feeling at that moment. 
"I love you," Seungmin whispered, "I love you too," Jeongin whispered back.

They met under dire circumstances but they overcame everything by finding each other and cover each other from their pains.

---Hii---
So this book is over now O_O
I don't really know if I did the song Cover me justice here but oh well :3
Also how great will they be as uncles :3
/Ce