Ianthony~ AprilFools

Chapter 1- The Fooling,

Ian was getting up out of the cream covers as the sun hit his face quickly making him blink like mental. Looking over to his right he sees Charlie cage which was covered in dirty clothes from last night . Ian got up and slipped on his trousers making him nearly trip as his leg gets stuck in the blue trap of clothing. Anthony was making breakfast , " eggs and bacon , my favourite " Ian said while rubbing his tummy , strolling into the kitchen to find Anthony with his hair messed and his trouser leg slightly lifted. " Hey sleepy head " Anthony said with a smirk , " tired from all te editing of yesterday " Ian said while rubbing his head slighty . Anthony placed down a plate of eggs and bacon infront of Ian as he pulled out a chair. Ian smiled as he lifted a egg to his mouth eating in quickly " Mhmm! Bro I have always loved your eggs" Ian said with a massive grin covered in egg Anthony while cleaning up said " thanks buddy and we have to film a lunchtime today" . Ian looked at the Mexican and thought quickly " Burritos !" Anthony laughed and agreed . The clock stuck twelve and smosh headed off to the burrito hut where they sat down and started filming but Anthony was quiet as he watched this couple hold hands and giggle in the background Ian stop filming and starred at his best friend. "AHEM" Ian coughed loudly making his friends head turn quickly to look at him " what dude?" He said while still looking Ian touched Anthony's cheek to make him turn back to Ian's blue eyes which shined in the midsummer sun " stop staring at them buddy, you missing something ? You have barely touched your meal? " Ian said while pushing round Anthony's food wih a spoon " I'm lonely Ian I want to smile again like them but Kalel dumped me , I feel lost buddy like I have nothing anymore" Ian looked at Anthony and smiled " But you have me-" Anthony cut his words off as Anthony yelled " Ian! Having you and having someone to love is different you don't understand ! " Ian nodded and touched Anthony's hand softy and grabbed it " Understand I'm always here and everywhere for you, maybe I can't kiss you or make you feel like a good boyfriend but I can hug you and make you happy cause you are my bestie and always will be Anthony " Anthony ate up and didn't say anything about what Ian said he just stayed quiet. In the car, Anthony kept starring at Ian's eyes like he was deep into the ocean blues , Ian looked at him and smirked " you okay? You have the stares today right ?" "I'm okay " Anthony said quickly moving but into his seat, facing forward. Into the house Ian lumbered all the food onto the table Anthony moved behind him holding onto the camera . Ian sat down on the couch and tapped the cushion for Anthony to sit down, he did so and Ian began to talk " okay Anthony I have been thinking and I want you to tell me what the real probelm is with you ! " "okay Ian, well lately I have been sick of waking up lonely and wandering around with no one to say " I love you too" or to et hugs and kisses off of them I miss the love Ian". Ian hugged Anthony quickly , the warm feeling of Ian's Chest and his thumping heartbeat against Anthony's made Anthony wash red all over his face he didn't know how to react so he just hugged him back hoping that the feeling would break off alittle bit. Ian clenched his hands onto Anthony's back and put his head next to his making the hug tighter an warmer by the second , Anthony pulled away " thanks for the hug , Ian ? " Ian looked at him and smirked " your welcome Romeo but what else to fill huh?" Anthony stopped and thought " what about the empty bed and the kissing ?" Ian looked at Anthony's bedroom door " well Anthony I can do sleepovers with you if your that cold at night it doesn't bug me at all ?" Anthony smiled but wiped the smile away as he said " well are you sure your okay with that?" "Course" Ian glanced at the Mexican and thought about how happier he was making him . Anthony was about to stand up as Ian stood up too and placed his hands on Anthony's hips " I-I-Ian?" "Shhh Anthony " Ian said while placing his lips on Anthony's the soft feeling over Ian's tender touch made Anthony's kiss grow bigger and bigger to the point of where there tongues twisted and played inside of eachothers mouths, the wall hit Anthony's back as Ian touched all over Anthony's chest the butterflies fluttered inside them both and they played out the kiss so smooth and breezy like winter leaves blowing in te gusts of wind, Anthony moaned and Ian pulled away " erm I'm going to go have a shower Anthony " Anthony nodded and curled up onto the sofa , trying to forget that magical kiss ... " why did Ian back away? Did I do something wrong "

Chapter 2. The truth

... Will Ian fix Anthony ?