Aprilfools~Part2

Chapter2. The truth

Ian undressed and got into the shower , the hot water beated down onto his skin and rushed through his hair making all of the things what happened today just wash away down the drain but it doesn't mean Ian had forgot that slow kiss he had with Anthony and how his Bestfriend moaned at him loudly against his lips, Ian felt a deep feeling in this tummy was he Getting butterflies for his friend? Ian got a handful of shampoo and pushed it hard onto his head the citrus fresh smell hit his nose as he rubbed the liquid into his scalp. He step out and wrapped a aqua blue towel around his waist, he opened the door to find Anthony sitting in his bedroom, dead lied across the bed just quite lifeless.. Ian ran over and nudged him when the mexcian's head rose up Ian blew out his breathe, "Dude! I thought you were dead or even worse killed your self" Anthony shook his head while laughing at Ian " why would I have done that?" Ian shrugged and wrapped the towel tighter around him...

Anthony's P.O.V

__________________________

Ian looked so fresh when he got out the shower as I saw the water droplets hang for life on the ends of his dark hair, His blue eyes which do stab me into my tummy making me feel such heavy feelings which I can't explain, he just left the room I watched him walk away ito his room, his shoulders,his arms, his body is so ... What!? Why am I even thinking this ? He's my Bestfriend I shouldn't think stuff like this ? Unless I love him ....? Nah! But our kiss was amazing, his lips are so soft and his breathe against my skin was breathtakily amazing! I want to do it again but I bet he thinks different, I will just lay down and forget it ever happened...

__________________________

Ian got dressed into something cozy so he could settle down into bed but he thought about Anthony and his ' empty bed' he arose and walked to his doorframe to pop his head into Anthony's room, Anthony was asleep fast asleep unless he was faking it cause he heard Ian coming ? Ian poked Anthony's cheek as Anthony pretended to wake up slowly, Ian stood with his arms crossed " so Anthony I guess your bed isn't as lonely as you said it is ?" Ian asked with raised eyebrows, Anthony curled out of the covers and hung his legs over the side " maybe it is lonely Ian ?" Ian pushes Anthony over slightly and got in the bed, his hot skin against Anthony's bare arms and chest they both layed face to face, noses touching and there eyes sharing the same movements making them both stop dead silent, Ian wrapped his arm around Anthony making Anthony's Chest touch his, there heartbeats comparing as Ian had a slow peaceful heartbeat Anthony's was racing and thumping against his ribs as he starred into Ian's deep blue eyes making Anthony blush red and go all quiet, " we'll atleast your not cold anymore anth?" Anthony nodded and layed his head into Ian shoulder as Ian rubbed his back gently playing his fingers down his back and up his arms " Kiss me " Anthony said quickly pushing his lips onto Ian's making Ian's eyes open wide and his breath taken by Anthony's harsh lips, they both tenses down and sat there kissing, touching eachothers hips and moving there bodies so close that they couldn't get any closer, Ian moaned into Anthony's mouth as it echoed through the empty bedroom, Anthony bit Ian's lip and kissed harder, Ian slipped down Anthony's boxers as Anthony stopped kissing and questioned " what are you doing ?" Ian smirked and said " I'm going I pleasure you just keep kissing me, trust me you will enjoy it Anthony " Anthony kept kissing as he felt his Bestfriend grab his member and pulled up and down, Anthony had not had this fool play for so long that he was moaning and talking dirty into Ian's ear as Ian pulled and enjoyed his self playing with Anthony's length in his hands, Anthony knew he was going to cum into Ian's hand but he didn't want to, he didn't want to spoil the moment but as he was thinking he did it, the liquid forced harder into Ian's hand, Ian stopped and looked at his hand just to get more sexual, Ian wiped it down his chest and kissed down Anthony's chest to his member, Anthony felt Ian's wet mouth go round it as Ian for filled his pleasure , as Anthony become empty Ian layed down next to Anthony and just breathed nothing was said, Anthony hugged onto Ian's side thinking that he was dreaming and fell asleep, Ian kissed Anthony's forehead and fell asleep as well but cuddles onto Anthony..

' this chapter was SUPBA DIRTY! c:'