April fools part 4-

Chapter 4~Alone

Anthony sat alone on the living room counting the ticks of the clock, 58..59...60 a minute without Ian soon it will be a day, then a week , then a year . Anthony doubted Ian was going to come back. Things were way too awkward. Anthony sat alone at the dinner table, tossing the chips around his plate as he thought about Ian's smile to his blue eyes. You never know how much you miss something till its gone Anthony thought to himself as he trailed his limb body upstairs to the bathroom. Scrubbing his face and dark sleepy bags underneath his eyes he took a shower to clear all of the mishaps of today. Ian drove on and on to a side road hotel on the outskirts of California, Ian got the room 56 and unpacked his bags, a keychain fell out one of the trouser pockets the keychain had a smosh symbol on it, previous memories flooded back to Ian but he blanked them out with a big mind wall of Anthony's mistake. He sat down on the bed and cupped his face into his hands, Ian felt like he was going to pour his heart out as the feelings and emotions builded up inside his chest. On the other hand Anthony was watching old smosh episodes as he smiled and laughed at there old gags and there funny costumes, Anthony strolled through his emails to find a dating request he opened it with raised eyebrows and spedred the email " dear Anthony, you are an amazing funny guy and I would love to get to know you " the email red on and on about this girls personal life and how she begged to met him, the email closed off with the name " Becky" Anthony looked puzzled and red over the letter again and again to clear his mind up. He wrote back about how he would be thrilled to met her in a few days and that he wishes her the best with her hopes and dreams. " URGGHH adverts " Ian commented at the TV as he watched reruns of shows and old movies, the blue eyed man looked over at the clock it ticked 1:00am as the electronic cards ticked over to 1:01 am, Ian yawned as he lifted up his bedcovers and slumped himself onto it he closed his eyes and began to try to get to sleep , 1:15am he was still awake tossing and turning trying to get a wink of sleep while he mind poked and moaned about Anthony not begin here with him "okay mind SHUTUP " Ian thought to himself as he laid in his back, taking the pillow from behind his head and covering his face. " please!" Ian shouted to hisself " nah fuck this " Ian got out of bed and went to the balcony, he watched over the speeding cars and the bright headlines mash together as they passed eachother " I miss you buddy " Ian mumbled into the night breeze which passed his face making his bowl hair cut trail with it. Anthony sat up in bed and got a drink of water his phone was ringing but he ignored it because as a fact he knew it was joven calling him about game time tomorrow, but as he hovered over the counter he say Ian's face appear and a ringing phone next to his face " hello ?" Anthony answered quickly " oh hi , erm I was wondering about today I'm sorry I drove off like that it wasn't really like me " " it's okay I guess Ian ? No harm done " Ian started to fuzz out and cut off " Ian Ian ? Hello Ian ? .... I love you " Anthony whispered into the phone and left it on the side, Ian heard love and nothing else from the phone ' love ? Just the word love ?" Ian thought, he shrugged and let his mind play out as he laid back into bed to drift to sleep. The sun danced through Anthony's curtains but Anthony wasn't in his bedroom he was asleep in the computer chair with a pizza laid on his chest and marks of sauce all over his cheeks, Anthony rubbed his eyes open to find himself still in the chair and knowing he was going to have bad pains in his spine if he moved. Ian awoke to an alarm going off outside his bedroom door, and as his mind thought about it " does Anthony really love me ? After the kiss and his moan no push away? After we kissed in the lunchtime and he didn't react badly??" Ian decided to go back to Anthony today and beg an answer out of him last and for all ! Anthony spoke to himself saying " tell Ian you love him today .... Tell him "

NEXT TIME ~ WILL ANTHONY SAY HE LOVES IAN AND FORGET ABOUT THAT BECKY GIRL OR WILL IAN TELL ANTHONY THE TRUTH TUNE IN NEXT TIME