Talking

I went to Kaname's room and found him sitting on the couch. He raised an eyebrow. "You're done?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Aido biting Yuki was the last thing that was going to happen tonight."

"Something that you didn't try to prevent?"

I glared. "I was kind of busy, Kaname."

"With what?"

"Talking to Zero."

"And allowing him to bite you."

I huffed. "It's the only way he'll stay sane." I paused. "Besides, Yuki and you drink each other's blood when you turn her back into a vampire."

His eyes narrowed. "Do I do that?"

"Do what?"

"Turn her back into a vampire."

"Oh. Yeah. Mostly because Rido is coming back. But that's after Shizuka makes an appearance." I smirked at him. "Do you want to know who killed her?"

He glared. "I already do."

"Oh? Tell me and I'll tell you if you're right."

"Me."

I blinked. "Wow. You got that one."

"Y/n, tell me something. Is Zero's twin dead?"

I looked away. "I can't tell you that."

"And why not?"

"It will spoil what happens."

"Y/n, you're already changing stuff. Why can't you answer my question?"

"One, I'm supposed to change some things. Two, I...can't tell you because I want to take care of it myself." More like stopping the two brothers from killing each other and keeping Ichiro alive. Maybe even killing Rido.

"He's alive and helping Shizuka, isn't he?"

"Can't tell you," I said firmly.

"Y/n..."

"No."

He sighed. "Y/n, it might help."

"I said no, Kaname. I can't tell you and no matter what you say I'm not going to tell you, okay? So stop."

"Fine." He thought for a minute. "Is there a way you can make it so I don't have to turn Yuki back into a vampire?"

I shut my eyes. "Kaname, she loves you and you love her." I paused then shook my head. "Maybe there is but I won't do it."

"Why?"

"Because she does a lot of good as a vampire. She even brings you back as a human after you are dead for a thousand years."

"I won't let that happen."

I smirked. "Nothing you can do about it, Kuran." He glared and I sighed. "Don't worry. I'm planning to do something about that. Which includes keeping you from killing yourself too."

He frowned. "How?"

"You take her place," I said.

"Oh."

I made a face at him. "All you can say to that is 'oh'?"

"Well, you are planning to change what happens."

"Damn right, I am. But that does make it so Ren isn't born," I said frowning.

"Who's Ren?"

"Zero's and Yuki's son."

"They get together?"

"After you die, yes. First Ai is born which is Yuki's and your daughter then Ren."

He frowned. "I get her pregnant?"

I gave him a look. "Obviously."

"When?"

"After you decide to throw your heart into the furnace," I growled.

"Which you're planning to stop."

"Exactly."

He sighed. "If that's how it needs to be then I'll do it."

"Not on my watch."

He looked at me. "Do you really believe you can change everything that has happened?"

"Honestly? I kind of already did."

"You mean by having Zero drink your blood."

"Yes."

"And you think that's going to stop him from biting Yuki."

"Uh-huh."

"He's a new vampire, Y/n. He won't be in control of his hunger."

"He's not the only one," I pointed out.

"I dealt with Aido," Kaname reminded me.

"You made him carry water in buckets with one on his head."

He shrugged. "It's a punishment."

I snorted. "My point is, not all vampires are in control of their hunger. So Zero won't be the only one."

He thought about that. "I suppose that's true."

"It is true." I looked at the time. "Crap. I have to go be tutored now. See you later." I walked out of his room and went to Ruka's to be caught up. I wonder if any of us will have time to sleep afterward. I sat down with Ruka and Kain and the tutoring session began.