"And you havent beaten her yet? I think that's a new record."

TW: Vox mentioning abuse(?)

A/N: in honor of me meeting Valentino's voice actor today...here's a chapter update:3

YOUR POV:

Valentino opened the door and we walked inside. Upon entering, I immediately knew I was in the Vee's territory. The lobby's hallway was long and had a lot of promotion for the three: there were products about newest Voxtek and shows, promotional's for that spider demon Angel Dust as well as Valentino's films, and posters related to Velvette in all her glory.

Despite how serious all the main promotion was, there was one in particular that caught my eye—popsicles.

I paused in front of the poster and tried to stifle my laughter. Valentino seemed to notice and walk over to me, his shoes clicking against the floor as he approached, "what's got you so giggly?"

I turn my head and point to the poster with a smile, "this is so silly! Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to have popsicle of you three?" I looked back at the poster, "why did you guys even make them?"

Valentino waves it off, "are overlords not allowed to have fun, princesa?" He turns and walks off as I follow behind him.

"Well I just figured your definition of fun would be killing people, isn't that what overlords do?" I ask.

"Not always," he replies.

I raise a brow, "so then what's your definition of fun?"

We approach an elevator where a small demon is stood outside. His eyes widen upon seeing us, he bows and greets Valentino. "G-Good afternoon Valentino! Where to?!" The demon opens up the elevator doors and quickly hurries inside as Valentino pushes me (roughly) in front of him and into the elevator.

"Velvette's." He responds, "I have someone who I'd like her to meet." Valentino glances over at me with a smirk as the demon nods and quickly inputs the button.

We stand in a tense silence as I bite my lip nervously. Velvette, the fashionista of the Vee's. I felt a hand rest on my mine as I looked to see Valentino looking at me with a reassuring smile.

I gave a weak one in return as the doors opened. Valentino continued to hold my hand and dragged me out of the elevator as I was met with another hallway with a set of double doors at the end. I glanced around at the hallway as I spotted a security camera pointing at the door that would move to the hallway every few seconds.

A sense of dread washed over me as Valentino told me that I'd be fine. I nodded as he opened the door. We stood at the top of a staircase that overlooked what appeared to be Velvette's studio.

There were demons running around with clothes in their hands as well as materials. There were wracks upon wracks of designer and expensive looking clothing, which made me insecure about what I had worn.

The moth demon let go of my hand and descended the staircase as I followed. The working demons all paused when they noticed us, though it was mostly because of Valentino. With one sharp glare, they all got back to work.

Velvette stood in front of a demon model as she pointed and filtered through different clothes. "Awful," a change, "disgusting," another change, "what the fuck is this?" Another change.

"Babydoll~," Valentino begins, "I've got you a new model~."

Velvette pauses and turns around to face us, she gives a glare to Valentino. "What the fuck do you want? Can't you see that I'm fucking busy, or maybe you're too weak minded to understand that?!"

Velvette then looks over at me and skeptically eyes me up and down. She's a short demon with long curly pink-red hair with streaks of white and navy blue that's thrown up into two pigtails. She wears a lot of makeup, skull earrings, a long sleeveless navy blue coat, and under a black crop top with two hearts on the chest. She wears pink and navy stripped pants that flare at out at the ends, and black heels with white pom pom's on top. Lastly she wears stripped fingerless gloves that contrast in color.