Voxtek

A/N:
No thoughts, just Army Dreamers & Danny Phantom brain rot

YOUR POV:

I sat on my bed as I angrily wrote a script out. I let every word spill onto the page as I wrote. "Stupid Valentino," I said, "he thinks he can just take my shit and break it for the hell of it."

I knew that what I did to Valentino was right, he deserved it...not that I did much of anything. But to him, I knew what I did was wrong and that I would be receiving some type of punishment later.

I heard wheels rolling as I looked up to see Kitty at my doorway, she smiled brightly at me. "Master wanted me to tell you that you won't be receiving a punishment later."

My eyes widened, "what?"

Kitty nods and rolls toward me, "Master was pretty pissed about it. So much so that he began to break everything in his office!" Kitty exclaims, "but Master Vox showed up in time to calm him down. So now you won't be getting one, lucky you!"

My eyes softened a bit as I felt my heart flutter, "Vox...saved me?" I couldn't believe it. Actually, I wasn't even sure if I heard Kitty correctly. Vox, CEO of Voxtek and overlord, took pity on me and suggested Valentino to not hit me?

"Yep!" Kitty smiles, "he swooped in and did his job! Though there was a bit of kissing."

I paused and tilted my head, "wait what?"

Kitty doesn't say anything which leaves me wondering. Did she purposefully say it and want me to stay curious or did she accidentally say it?

"Uh, okay..?" I look back down at my script as I read over what I had written. "This is awful," I say to myself.

"I'm sure it's not!" Kitty remarks, "Master doesn't necessarily care if the script is good or not since people don't pay attention to it. I'm sure it's fine!"

I look back at Kitty, "how do you stay so positive all the time?"

She smiles, "go see Master Vox. I'm sure you'll want to thank him."

I frown as Kitty rolls out of the room, leaving me alone in my own sanctuary. Kitty is peculiar, but not in a bad way. She says things without regret but the moment you question her, she'll change the subject or give an answer that makes you wonder more.

I set the notebook aside and set the pen on top as I crawl out of my bed. I make my way out the penthouse and toward the elevator. I press the button as I wait for it to arrive and open up. It doesn't take long for it to do so. The door peel open to reveal the demon, "before you say anything—!" I begin, "I'm not Valentino."

The demon smiles, "thanks for telling me." I step inside, "where to?"

"Vox's," I say, "I have something to tell him."

The demon nods and presses the button as the doors close. "So, are you going to tell me your name?"

The demon hesitates before nodding, "my name is Oliver."

I smile, "I like that name. My name is Y/N."

"Y-You shouldn't like my name!" Oliver exclaims, "really.."

"I do though," I admit as I cross my arms, "I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it's bad."

Silence.

"Um...how long have you been in hell for?" I ask as I try and strike up a conversation to ease the awkwardness.

"About a decade now," Oliver says, "I got hit by a car."