Summer & Dia

A/N: HELLO?? WHERE DID 27k VIEWS COME FROM😭⁉️ WHAT😭😭 thanks yall sm🫶

YOUR POV:

Today's the day I'd be meeting Summer and Dia, and I couldn't be any more nervous. Valentino sat on my bed as I looked through my closet for something nice to wear. Valentino trusted me to pick my clothes out all on my own now. He trusts me.

I decided on a white tank top that had the word slut bedazzled on it, accompanied with a short mini skirt. I decided on black platform boots as well as star jewelry to accompany it.

Valentino nodded in approval as I did my makeup. He watched me closely as I applied my makeup, something I noticed he liked to do. I never questioned it, it's not my place.

After I was done, Valentino helped me up and placed a hand around my waist. "Are you excited for meet my girls?" He asks as we leave the penthouse and walk down the hall.

I shrug, "I guess."

He frowns and presses the elevator button, "you don't seem too sure about that. What's on your mind, princesa?"

I bite my lip, "it's just...I'm worried you love them more than me."

Valentino laughs, "you're silly today."

"But can you blame me?" I ask, "these girls are probably breath taking, a-and with perfect bodies and they probably deserve you more than I do!"

Valentino grabs my cheeks softly as I look up at him. He leans in and kisses me on the lips as the elevator doors open. "You shouldn't talk about yourself so lowly," he says as we walk into the elevator. "Studio, please."

Oliver nods and presses the button as the doors close.

"How can I not talk about myself so lowly?" I ask, "there's plenty of things I hate about myself."

He frowns, "like what?"

I begin to list off all my insecurities as I compared it to Summer and Dia. But Valentino's laughter cuts me off, "what's so funny?"

"It's just the fact you're comparing yourself to these two girls that you have never met or seen before," Valentino admits. "You shouldn't compare yourself to other girls. You're perfect the way you are."

I feel a blush creep up on me, "but it's so hard."

"You're your own worst enemy," Valentino remarks as the doors open to reveal the studio hallway. Valentino lets go of me and exits as I follow behind him. "But what you hate about yourself, I love and you know how much I love you...right?"

"You tell me all the time," I comment, "but it's just hard sometimes."

Valentino grabs my cheek softly and kisses me on the lips roughly. He pulls away, "I love you and everything you hate about yourself."

I smile softly, "I love you too."

He smirks, "now, let's go meet with Summer and Dia."

When we open the studio doors we see two girls, a cat and a succubus.

The cat girl was about an inch or two taller than me. She has long and wavy reddish brown hair with two ears on top, and her tail is the same color. The majority of her fur is a tanish brown color. She has big and monolided eyes along with a small, relaxed cat smirk that makes her beautiful. Lastly she wears a revealing two piece white outfit, a collar around her neck with a big bell that helps show off her curves.

The succubus was just as skimpy with red skin and short dark black hair, she has maroon horns and wings sticking out her body along with a tail. She wears a very short and cropped white button up with no sleeves along with a red tie, and lastly maroon colored shorts with black thigh highs under.