Someone Meaningless To Justify My Existence

A/N: okay low key a sad one

YOUR POV:

"Keep up the great work, Venus!" The photographer says as I continue to pose. I couldn't help but glance over at Velvette who watched my every move with a smile.

"That'll be all for today," Velvette says to the photographer. "Y/N!" The demon girl says as she walks over to me, "I have something to ask you!"

I drop my pose and cross my arms, trying to cover up as much of my exposed body as possible. "What's up?"

She wraps an arm around my shoulder, "how about we go out tonight?"

"Oh, uh, that sounds great but...Valentino doesn't really like—," I begin.

"Who cares what that pissy baby thinks?" Velvette interrupts, "you've been so loyal to me these past few days and so I think it's about time to take you out!" She then pulls away, "unless you just like being so far up Valentino's ass. I won't judge."

I begin to play with the fabric of my lingerie dress nervously, feeling the silk fabric between my fingertips. "It sounds nice, Velvette. Really. But Valentino isn't the happiest with me at the moment.."

She places a hand on her hip, "oh yeah, about you running off with that cat girl? Not the smartest move, love." She teases, "but who said every pretty girl was smart?"

"That's a bit rude," I comment.

"Rude?" She asks, "aw, did I hurt the baby's feelings~?" I roll my eyes at her childish behavior. She laughs, "not finding me funny? What's your deal?" She then hollers for one of her assistants, as a small demon rushes over in a panic. "Kenzie, clear my schedule for tonight. I have plans."

"B-But Miss Velvette!" Kenzie begins, "the perfume manufacturers have been waiting for months!"

"Does it look like I give a shit?" Velvette asks, "make them wait longer. I said I have plans. They don't need their bath water right now."

My brows furrow, bath water?

Kenzie apologizes before rushing off in hurry. Velvette glances back at me, "make sure you dress up nicely."

She begins to walk off as I hurry behind her, "and what do I do if Valentino doesn't let me go?"

"That's your problem," Velvette says, "and besides, I'm taking you out anyway. It's up to him whether he hits you or not." Velvette then disappears behind a door as I frown.

I let out a groan as I turn around to see Kenzie, "oh, hello. Kenzie, right?"

She nods as she holds up my robe, "here. Put it on. You must be—."

"Kenzie!" Velvette screams, "get your ass in here!"

"C-Coming!" Kenzie shouts back as she shoves the pink robe into my arms before rushing through the doorway, and slamming the door shut.

I put my robe on as I make my way out of Velvette's studio. I walk down the hallway as my heels click against the tile floor. I push the elevator button as the doors slide open just a few seconds later.

"Hey Oli—," I begin only to see him missing.

"Oliver?" I call out as I peer into the elevator, but he's not there. I'm alone.