An addition to the party pt.1

A/N: Right, this part will include a time skip and misinterpretations. When you read it you will understand ♪ Also, a little bit of sex involved. So Without further taunts let's begin. And as always, I hope you like it. If not sorry in advance.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Time passes quickly, it had already been almost a little over a year since, (Y/N) and Alastor became official. Everyone suspected (Y/N) to be pregnant since she was sick most of the times and she would crave sour things such as lemons and grapefruits. Everyone especially Charlie was ecstatic about the news. She was a little too ecstatic that she even went ahead of herself and..
〜7months ago
Ever since the hotel members found out about Alastor and (Y/N). They would try to give them as much space as they could. (Y/N) felt like they were avoiding her and it made her a tad bit empty but her emptiness would soon be filled with showers of kisses from Alastor. (Y/N) felt more than happy when her love showered her with kisses. Now, on a particularly hot summer day, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel and (Y/N) were eating some ice cream when (Y/N) suddenly put a hand on her mouth and darted to the bathroom, just in time to pass by Alastor who came to get a cup of coffee.
"What did you do to her!" Alastor's radio voice was now full of static as he stared at the group dumbfounded with(Y/N)'s sudden behavior.
"We didn't do anything! I swear! We were all just eating ice cream because it was a bit hot when suddenly she held her mouth and ran to the ladies room. She looked like she was ready to throw up." Charlie said in defense.
"Dude, ya think she might be pregnant with this strawberry pimp's kid?" Angel blurted from out of the blue making Charlie's eyes glitter with excitement whereas it made Vaggie and Alastor freeze.
Alastor grinned as he spun around and ran up to his room where(Y/N) was pouring her guts out in the toilet bowl.
"(Y/N)? Are you alright my dear? Do you need anything?" Alastor rubbed her back. (Y/N) weakly smiled as she rinsed her mouth and hugged him in return.
"I'm fine. Just bad shellfish I ate last night. It will pass. Don't worry. I promise." (Y/N) replied. Alastor placed a loving hand on her stomach and began to rub it affectionately. He assumed that she probably wasn't ready to tell him about the baby. He would wait until she was ready, until then he decided to stay close and rub her stomach lovingly.
"Don't overdo yourself, darling. I don't want anything to happen to you." Alastor would always talk to her in his none radio voice and only her.
(Y/N) and Alastor, took a small nap and when they woke up, they went to the lobby where they were surprised to see everyone decorating it.
"What's the occasion?" (Y/N) asked casually. Charlie, upon hearing her voice bolted to her and gave her a hug.
"Congratulations! And why didn't you tell us you were pregnant? How far long are you right now? Wait Don't tell me, let me guess! Judging by your size about 2 to 4 months? But that will mean that..."Charlie began to jump to conclusions. Alastor put a protective hand over his precious(Y/N).
"Woah, woah wait, easy now. I'm not pregnant...yet...I just had some really bad shellfish the night before and just have an upset stomach. That's all there is to it. But I appreciate the thought." (Y/N) said making everyone freeze in their tracks.
"I thought you were pregnant because you and Smile's are at it almost every night. I was so ready to be the greatest uncle any kid could have." Angel pouted, making her chuckle.
"You know Angel, I look forward to the day my kid plays with you. I can't wait for them to tell me all sorts of adventures they had with their favorite uncle Angel." (Y/N) absentmindedly placed her hand on her stomach, unaware of Alastor's grin getting wider from behind.
"Well, time to clean up then. You two go back to your room and rest. Alastor, (Y/N) needs rest and comfort." Vaggie ordered. Alastor with his usual grin slapped on guided (Y/N) to their room.
"I thought you were carrying my child as well. I felt the excitement coarse through my veins. (Y/N), you always make and give me new emotions I never knew I had." Alastor hugged her and continued to gently rub her stomach.
"You know, it might be too soon to have a baby but I guess there's no harm in trying to make a miniature radio demon...///"(Y/N) teased but couldn't keep a straight face, so she had to look away, only to be kissed by the radio demon.
"I suppose we could let fate decide if we are ready to have a little faun running around and reek havoc in hell." Alastor teased as he began to strip (Y/N)'s clothes and start caressing her sensitive bosoms. Nibbling on her nipples and in return having her moan his name. They were at each other for hours. The radio demon pounding and smashing in her tight pussy.
"Alastor...///please cum inside me. Please...///I feel lonely here." (Y/N) pleaded as she rubbed her stomach, right above her uterus. The radio demon put his hands on the same spot and applied a bit of pressure as he groaned in pleasure.
"We don't want you to feel lonely now do we? I must fill you up with fresh milk." Alastor teased as he came inside of her with everything he had. He kissed her after he pulled out and made sure she didn't have to visit the bathroom anymore.
Present day
(Y/N) was in the bathroom. She was holding something in her hands. She was trying to figure out how to explain to Alastor about her current situation. They were together a little over a year and now this. Things were moving fast she thought but on the other hand, she couldn't help but be overjoyed with her new found discovery. She wanted to tell him. She wanted to tell her radio demon but how was she going to tell him; she still had no clue...
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
A/N: Thanks for reading♪ I'm guessing that everyone already knows what's waiting in the next chapter. I leave this chapter with a cliffhanger. See you next time. And I hope you enjoyed.