New Year's Countdown in Hell

A/N: ...it's been sometime since I wrote this but, my work has been draining me and yeah...well, umm...let's get to it shall we? Like always, I hope you like it and if you don't, sorry in advance.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
"My dear, are you sure you're fine?" Alastor had the tone of worry in his voice. His now 8 months pregnant fiance was hobbling to the kitchen insisting that she'd make everyone a nice new year's eve dinner.
Charlie and Vaggie were also worried sick.
"Y/N? You can't even see your feet. How the hell are you gonna cook?" Husker went straight to the point. Nifty was crawling all over him and just laughing like a maniac whereas Angel was just nodding in silence.
"Would everyone just stop already? I might be the size of a whale but I am still very capable of cooking dinner!" She began to make a ruckus as she cooked. Everyone was in the lounge waiting for her to finish. Alastor would check on her every now and then. 3 hours later of waiting, Y/N waddled to the lounge holding some plates. Alastor, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Husker, and Nifty quickly ran in to help the heavily pregnant Y/N.
"Whoa, you really over did yourself there didn'cha(didn't you)" Angel said as he awed himself to the amount of food she made.
There were ritz crackers and several types of cheese with extra gooey mac and cheese, grilled chicken and venison steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables, Cajun flavored, just the way Alastor liked it. Colourful cake pops that excited Nifty, extra gooey apple cobblers, Charlie couldn't take her eyes off of it. Chicken noodle vegetable soup that caught the attention of Vaggie, some potato crisps and an unopened bottle of jack made Husker's eyes glint with excitement.
"My dear, how are you able to make everyone's favorite food? You're a quick learner aren't you?" Alastor helped his fiance to the chair and sat himself next to her, rubbing her expanded belly.
"Oh, my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! We should do this more often!" Charlie was ecstatic.
"I'm glad you've all taken a liking to what I've made. Well, dig in everyone." Y/N's smile was so warm; it made everyone comfortable and safe. They all began to dig in.
"This is amazing! Why doncha(don't you) ditch the stag and be my wife instead? I'll take good care of ya and the babe." Husker's big mistake. Everyone saw Alastor's smile morph into a demonic grin, his eyes ticking back and forth like the channel on the radio.
Y/N laughed wholeheartedly making Alastor snap out of his trance and saving Husker from the radio demon's wrath.
"Oh, Husker, I love you too! I love everyone! I can't thank you all enough for being so supportive and ever so nice to me. Truth be told, when I came to hell, I thought I would be in a loop of neverending torture and agony but look at me ♪ I'm laughing here with my friends and fiance and how could we forget? I'm pregnant! I'm really really really lucky to have come here and met all of you. Thank you everyone." Y/N smiled at everyone. Charlie was awed at her speech and Vaggie comforted her. Alastor smiled lovingly at his soon to be wife and made a bold decision.
"Y/N, come with me. Everyone, we are going to get married right now right here." Alastor announced, making everyone's jaw drop.
"Alastor, it's 2 minutes till New Year's, how are you going to pull off a wedding now?" Charlie asked, confused with the radio demon's judgment.
"Like so." Alastor snapped his fingers and in an instant, Y/N was wearing a beautiful off shoulder, low cut angel sleeve wedding dress.

Everyone was in awe at how beautiful Y/N was in the dress

Everyone was in awe at how beautiful Y/N was in the dress. Alastor took her near the balcony and closed in on her. At the stroke of midnight, Alastor embraced her into a
kissed. Careful not to apply pressure on their little faun still growing within her.
Everyone cheered at the two. Charlie and Vaggie quickly smooched each other earning a second cheer. The radio demon and Y/N were officially married now.
They all went back to their dinner, laughing and still cheering. It was a fun dinner party.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
A/N: This part is short due to me being a bit sick from work...sorry...the next chapter, I'm hoping to have the demonic faun out of Y/N but who knows...I might add another chapter instead. Well, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading. See you in the next chapter.