Chapter 6

We had gotten Tej a safe that was exactly the same as the one in the police station so we could work on cracking it. We sent Han and Gisele to get Reyes hand print because that's the one thing we couldn't crack on our own.  We all ended up on a wanted post that went out from DSS so it came from Hobbs. We knew Reyes was still hunting us but so far he hadn't been very lucky so far. Mia was in the market one day and Vince showed back up to save her from Reyes men he brought her back Brian was pissed but was okay after he told him what happened. We were almost set for the job the next day Dom ended up pulling Vince in we had dinner that night and Brian and Mia told everyone else that they were pregnant. We were up early the next day putting the final touches on the set up for the job when we were ambushed by Hobbs and his team most of us got away me, Roman, Tej, Han, Gisele and Mia he cuffed Dom, Brian, and Vince and load them in the back of his vehicle as they were leaving they were ambushed by Reyes mean all of Hobbs team were murdered Elena ended up cutting Dom Brian and Vince loose so they had more back up after Vince got shot but  didn't say anything till they were headed back to our home base we said our good byes to Vince. Then of course Roman was freaking out and wanted out of the job I was in Brian was in even Hobbs agreed to help to get payback for his team. So we made changes to our plan that were necessary and got ready to go to work. This job quite possibly maybe the craziest thing we've ever done and that includes stealing gas trucks. Hobbs caused a disruption first then Dom and Brian got the safe pulling it with 2 reinforced cars to try and bare the weight of the safe. By then the entire Rio police and Reyes was after us little did they know we switch out the safe and Dom and Brian were pulling the empty trial run safe now. It was the biggest mess I'd ever seen toward the end of the chase Dom realized they were not going to make it and bade Brian cut his cable so he would be around for the baby. There was a final stand off Reyes was involved in a wreck he died and Hobbs killed his men for the murder of his team. Hobbs gave us all a 24 hour head start but he said we had to leave the money he also didn't know about the switch of the safes. We all met back up to open the safe we all took our share and headed out of the country. Han and Gisele went traveling the world last I heard from them they were in Berlin, Brian and Mia went to the Canary Islands before the arrival of the baby. Dom ended up hooking up with Elena the cop from Rio and they also settled in a tropical place while it wasn't what he had with Letty it was good to know Dom had someone. Tej went back home and opened his own garage doing what he loved and got a few exotic cars of his own. Technically Roman and I still had a clean record too so we returned to the US as well we bought some cars and some properties and were settled in pretty quickly. We were together and happy and doing a lot better than we were before we spent sometime in Miami with Tej we went to see Brian and Mia after baby Jack was born he was so beautiful I was so happy for them seeing my brother be a father made me so happy after everything they'd been through and neither of us having a father it was a beautiful thing.  I knew one day Roman and I would start a family even with all the happiness i felt a tiny bit of sadness about the baby i lost and Letty not being here.It was good to see everyone again we tried our best to stay apart so if they tried to catch us we weren't all together. We all stayed for a few days and parted ways and returned to our homes. A few weeks later we apparently all got a call to meet Dom in London I had no idea what was coming once we arrived there. Apparently after Dom and Elena returned home Hobbs found them and he had received a tip that Letty was alive and running with Owen Shaw's crew stealing military hardware. Hobbs asked Dom to assemble to team and help catch Shaw and have the opportunity to make our family whole again. Roman and I were happy and doing well he really had turned a new leaf and he meant what he said back in Rio. We had built a life we had a nice home several cars and some real estate we were making profits off of and we traveled whenever we wanted to. We talked about starting a family from time to time but decided to wait a little longer.