CHAPTER - 2

" The hate-rate begins"

The next morning I was excited to meet Alan again and hopefully make many friends. So, I got up and had a shower and went down for breakfast I made pancakes and took my friend's car keys because she was staying in my house for some time left for work. When I reached there I saw Alan waiting at the entrance i thought he was waiting for his friends so, I parked the car and got out as I walked towards the building Alan waved at me and i waved back at him. He said " I was waiting for you for half an hour i think " I said to him " You didn't have to wait for me but thank you for waiting " we both walked the room and we heard footsteps and when we turned back a girl came running and hugged him and said " Did you miss me Al " he replied" I did how are you feeling now better ? " She nodded and he looked at me and said " Jane this my friend Lily and Lily this is Jane she is new here " I smiled and said
" Pleasure to meet you " i stretched my hand for a handshake and shook her hand she replied " Pleased to meet you too ".

She turned back and looked at Alan she said to " There is something I wanted to say but not here come with me " he nodded and he looked at me and said with a sweet voice " Jane you wait inside I will join you after a few minutes " I smiled and went inside I got a feeling that Lily did not like me being with Alan idk but it was just a feeling. Anyways I went backstage and they were preparing for an act that was about to begin of course it was " Romeo and Juliet " and i knew Alan was the main lead because he is the perfect person to play the role of Romeo and asked everyone if I can help them but they were almost done so they did not really need help but Larry entered the backseat and said i have bad news everybody stoped and looked at him " The person who was playing the role of Juliet i sick and will not be able to perform " everyone looked worried but then one guy from behind said " Don't worry we have Jane she can play the role of Juliet she is really good at it " I was shocked and tried to refuse but Larry begged me to do it and I felt mean refusing to act so I agreed and he said " Go change the act is about to begin " I went inside the dressing room and changed at that moment Alan came in and I was struggling to zip the dress he came behind me and said " Let me do it for you " i could feel his hand on my back I almost died inside he zipped the dress and said " I heard that you are going to play the role of Juliet " i nodded the he said " Let's rock the stage and give the audience the best act of " Romeo and Juliet " i smiled and agreed.

After a few minutes people started entering the theatre and sat waiting for the act to start I was getting nervous because I have never acted in front of this many audience Alan came and stood beside me and said " Sacred to act in front of the audience ?" I nodded and he said " Don't get scared of people and I know you will absolutely act beautifully "
As the show began my nervousness went away after the act was over the audience clapped and cheered for everyone who acted we went backstage and Larry said that I acted very well and that he was proud of me i thanked him I went inside the changing room and changed back to my own clothes I went outside to see Lily looking at me with jealousy and anger in her eye I thought she was weird and left the stage I was feeling tired so i went to the secret place only me and Alan knew I sat there looking at the stars and i was lost in my own thoughts when I heard someone say " i knew I would find you here" I turned to to see Alan looking at me. I smiled and said " it's very peaceful and calm here so i thought why not sit up here " he sat beside me and we both looked at the stars the moon light falling on us.

I was lost in my thoughts when I realised It was late at night when I got up he looked at me I said I had to go it's getting late i thanked him again for helping me and hugged him he was so cozy I felt like I could hug him the whole day he smiled and said that he had no problem to help people who are in need i got up waved him goodbye and left when I was leaving the buliding Lily stopped me and said. " Jane I'm telling you calmly to stay away from Alan you cannot steal him from me" she said I looked at her confused and said " I'm not going to steal Alan from you he is just my favourite actor I'm not in love with him. He is just my friend that's all " she gave me an angry look and left i rolled my eyes and got in the car and drove back home.

Did you enjoy this Chapter I hope you did
Stay tuned for the next chapter. Bye 👋