CHAPTER- 4

" The Confession "

I was running as fast as I could but I was not as fast as him so he caught me I was out of my breath trying to breath he was laughing at me because I was all our of breath " Jane you gotta try harder if you are going to race with me " he laughed    " " Shut up " i hit him lightly we both entered the backstage of the stage Larry was looking for us when me saw us he said " Where were you two I was looking for you both everywhere now no time to chit chat go get ready " we both looked at eachother and giggled we got changed and waited for the act to start.

* The Act * ( Truly Madly Deeply but don't mind i cutted some parts  )

As I was there looking at his cello and playing and remembering the part where he played the cello, i could not help but cry. After I was done playing the piano, I felt the presence of someone in the room. I turned to look who was it. I was shocked to see Jamie standing there,
I started crying he hugged me and I got up and hugged him back i couldn't believe he came back. Later we talked for hours and i fell asleepin his arms. The next morning i woke up and i spended  a pleasent morning with him later we were sitting looking outside the window and starting at the clouds I looked at him and said " I love you " he looked at me and said " I love you " he leaned forward and kissed me I love the way he kissed me slowly and i could feel every movement in this kiss.

* Time travel * ( After the act )

After we were done with the act I could not stop thinking about the kiss in the act me with him i was screaming in my mind but i couldn't show my expression infront of him we got changed and went out he looked at me and said " Let's go for the party  " i smiled and said " Let's go " we met his friends outside and you would not believe me I met so many famous celebrities i felt like I was living in dream. Later after 5 hours of enjoying the party I don't drink much so I just ate and had few drinks but Alan was a bit drunk he came up to me and said " Jane take me home i don't think I can go alone" I nodded and went on the way to his house to drop him as we reached his house i unlocked his door and took him inside to his bedroom.

He layed down on his bed I said " See you tomorrow then Alan goodnight " I gave him a kiss on his cheeks I was about to leave but he holded my hand and said " Don't leave me alone stay with me " I could not believe he said that to me I smiled but i couldn't stay it's was weird " Sorry i can't I have to go " I said but, he got up and got closer to me and said " Then I will make you stay with me " he carried me to his bed and he layed me down on his bed while he layed next to me. He looked at my eyes and said " I have to tell you something I have been keeping a secret from you " I said " Ok and what is that ? " He kissed me on my lips and said " That I love you more than anyone from the first day I met you " I was blushing like hell i could believe that he like me I said " I.. I love you too " he hugged me tightly and i hugged him back we hugged each other for a like few minutes but then we fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up to the sound of birds chirping I looked to my right and Alan was still sleeping I gave a light kiss on his cheeks and he said softly " What about here " I giggled and gave him a kiss on his lips he opened his eyes and said     " Morning sweetheart " he smiled I gave a smile " Morning Al " I was still in my dress so I got up and went to his closest to wear his clothes he got up and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth i founded a blue sweatshirt and wore one of his trousers which were big but looked good. I laughed to myself looking at the mirror he came out from the bathroom and came to check on me he gave a giggle and said " You look adorable " I gave a laugh and got out from the closet we went MCDONALD for breakfast and enjoyed our day in the park and the beach.

I'm sorry for publishing this chapter late because I was busy with my own works. Anyways hope you enjoy this Chapter ✨