CHAPTER- 3

" The Feeling Begins"

After I left the theatre and i was driving back home i turned on the radio and in the radio they were playing my favourite song which Alan rickman sang and turned the volume and sang along when I reached home I changed to my PJ and laid on my bed i don't use my phone much I just find it distracting but i was alone so I was watching articles and news when an artical popped up it was written " Alan Rickman and an new member of the theatre company act today " i read the article and it was written they look like real couple and some said aww they looked so cute together i smiled to my self after reading the article i started feeling sleepy so I turned off my phone and went to bed.

The next morning, i woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I groaned and got up and took a shower, washed my face, got dressed, had my breakfast, and headed for work. When I reached the theatre I saw Alan and Lily talking but it looked like they were arguing about something I parked the car my friend gave me her car because she was going out to study in another country and i got out of the car and went in running because I did not want to interfere in their matter as i entered the elevator I saw Alan walking towards the elevator and greeted me with a warm smile i smiled back he said "morning Jane how are you today?" I replied." I'm great," he asked." Why were you running?" I said," Umm, because you were talking with Lily, and i think she does not like me, so I didn't want to interfere between you two, " he said. " Ahh i thought you were late and I came running " I'm sorry I said " no no it's fine actually you save me from her I'm not in the mood to talk with her " he replied.

I gave a warm smile and got off the elevator as I entered the room everyone was busy doing their own work except Lily who came to my desk and said " I see you and Alan are getting close " who me and Alan we are just friends not more than that he is a really good person she rolled her eyes and said " I'm going to say this one last time stay away from him " After she left a guy came and sat next to me and said " She is always like that when someone talks with Alan BTW I'm James " he reached out for a handshake i shook his hand and said " pleasure to meet you " you know she likes him but he does not like her back she is trying to impress him but it is not working.
We both laughed, and he whispered in my ear, saying , "You know Alan Rickman has a crush on someone who works here, and we tried to ask him, but he says he will reveal the person later now is not the time do you know who that person is ?" No, I don't think so. I talked with him, but I'm not that close with him it's hard to find out, but I will try to find out. I said to him, whispering in his ears. We both gave a giggle, and then Larry called me, so I got up and went to his office he told me to sit down and said that I'm a very skilled actor and later in the future I might become and actress he requested me to act today because today is a special day and many actors will come and watch the act and I want the act to be prefect. I wanted to refuse because I was nervous to act in front of many great actors and actresses, but I still accepted his request.

I went out of his office to see Alan waiting for me at my desk. I sneaked behind him, and said whispered in his ear " Hey what are you doing here " he flinched and turned behind " You almost gave me a heart attack" he said pulled me and started to tickling me " I'm sorry now stop tickling me " he stopped and then he said I came to ask you if you would like to join me in dinner with me friends after the act I said sure why not i would love to join you he smiled then said see you tomorrow then Jane he kissed me on my cheeks and left i was shocked about what just happened i started blushing and i could feel butterflies in my stomach i said to myself " Stop it Jane don't fall for him he is just your close friend and nothing else " no matter how many times i told that to myself i could not stop thinking about him even on the way home I was thinking about him.

The next morning i woke up and looked at the alarm clock i was shocked to see that I woke up before the alarm went off anyways I got up went to the bathroom and took a shower, then brushed my teeth i didn't feel like eating breakfast so i looked my keys and locked the door and the drove to the theatre I hurried and entered the room we had rehersal before the show started thankfully I was on time I went backstage and got changed I went on the stage and Alan was waiting for me i smiled at him and he smiled back Larry said " let's start the act " after few hours we finished the rehearsal we had few mistakes but we managed to correct the mistakes we all were tired I went backstage and changed back to my clothes and I went out to get some fresh air I went to the secret place where only I and Alan knew about. I sat there looking at the sky as the sun was setting down i layed down and closed my eyes as I was laying and relaxing I heard the creaking of the ladder i knew who it was but still was closed my eyes and layed there he walked and sat beside me then he said " I thought you went out " i smiled and opened my eyes and said " no i was just tired so i came here because this place is very relaxing " he nodded with a smile and said " The sun set looks beautiful but you are even more beautiful " I started blushing and smiled " Thank you " I said as I got up a gave him a kiss on his cheeks which made him smile I told him that it was time to go because the act was about to start I pulled him up and I went down the ladder and he followed me i waited for him to come down and the gave a little slap on his back and i asked " you can't catch me Alan " " Hey wait I will catch you " he stared running to catch me.

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter and please comment how did you like this chapter and rate 🫶