vesper [hazbin hotel]

Meet Vesper, one more addition to the already successful Vees.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

❀° ┄───────╮
        About Them
╰───────┄ °❀

Name: Vesper (Ves)
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Sin: Murder, Drug Possesion
Occupation: Overlord in Hell
Status: Alive (In Hell)
Relationship Status: On-Off Relationship with Velvette, a fellow Vee
Sexuality: Omnisexual (female preference)
Cause of Death: Car Crash
Date of Death: 2003

❀° ┄───────╮
Personality/Appearance
╰───────┄ °❀

Appearance: Vesper is a shorter sinner, standing at around 5'8. She is nicknamed 'Tiny' by her friends, The Vees. Vesper has very scraggly, messy hair, and she keeps it that way. She prefers not to show most of her skin, so she wears long-sleeved shirts, and tall boots that nearly go up to her skirt level. Vesper has eyes with a white highlight around the pupil. She has small horns and a tail that she doesn't like very much.

Accessories: Vesper constantly carries her weapon of choice/item of choice, a flute she uses in both combat and to perform at local areas. She also wears accessories like fingerless gloves, and a small black choker.

Personality: She is quick to make assumptions about others, and almost always speaks the truth out loud, whether you want to hear it or not. Vesper is very snappy, but is also protective of the ones she loves, or can tolerate, like Vox and Vel.

Positive Traits: Protective, Caring

Negative Traits: Egotistical, Snappy

Neutral Traits: Possessive, Quick-Witted

❀° ┄───────╮
            Backstory
╰───────┄ °❀

Vesper was under the influence of multiple drugs in her lifetime, including cannabis, lots of hallucinogens, and ecstasy. She suffered with severe depression and anxiety, and one day got so under the influence of drugs that she ended up murdering her sister in cold blood. Her parents nearly caught her as they came to visit, but Vesper fled the scene and, while still under the influence, crashed her car off the side of the road by a ditch.

Vesper had no place to go once arriving in Hell, so she started to make a living playing her flute, which she used to play during her lifetime.

Velvette, while supposedly out shopping for something, saw her and began to ask questions.

Later, Velvette had a talk with Vox and Val and they all agreed that Vesper should be a new addition to the Vees.

Now Vesper lives a happy life with her On-Off girlfriend, Velvette, and her closest friend, Vox. She doesn't care much for Val, because of his profession.

❀° ┄───────╮
                 Facts
╰───────┄ °❀

- Vesper's true name in her life was Victoria
- She is the third most powerful Vee, the list going Vox, Val, Vesper, and Velvette.
- Ves prefers to go by her nickname, though she doesn't care too much what you use for her name.
- She decorates her room with many, many different band posters, even ones she barely knows.
- She enjoys going out to clubs with Vox, just to gossip.

❀° ┄───────╮
      Reference Sheet
╰───────┄ °❀

❀° ┄───────╮      Reference Sheet ╰───────┄ °❀