velvetheart [warriors]

SkyClan warrior, Velvetheart!

❀° ┄───────╮
About Them
╰───────┄ °❀

Name: Velvetheart, Velvetpaw, Velvetkit
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Clan: SkyClan
Age: 34 Moons
Occupation: Warrior of SkyClan
Status: Alive
Relationship Status: Taken
Sexuality: Pansexual (male preference)
Cause of Death: N/A

❀° ┄───────╮
Personality/Appearance
╰───────┄ °❀

Appearance: Velvetheart is a short cat, with chestnut brown fur and darker tabby stripes running along her back. She has a small heart imprint on her chest, which is lighter shade of brownnto a darker shade, like her stripes. Velvetheart has dark brown eyes and a tuft of hair on her head that constantly gets in the way.

Accessories: Velvetheart only keeps one accessory on her, a lily from her mate that she keeps behind her ear fur, tucked away.

Personality: Velvetheart is very snappy to cats she dislikes, but when you get to know her, you will grow to love her. She is courageous, but very quiet around other Clan cats, in places like the Gatherings.

Positive Traits: Protective, Courageous

Negative Traits: Annoying, Loud

Neutral Traits: Shy, Mumbles

❀° ┄───────╮
Backstory
╰───────┄ °❀

Velvetkit was born to Daisycall and Brackenspot, her parents. In her kithood, she was very loved by both of her parents equally. When she turned six moons, Velvetpaw was apprenticed to Falconspark, a warrior who was quite strict as a mentor. She passed her warrior assessment, and mated with Seedwing, her mate. Velvetpaw, now Velvetheart, is a proud warrior of SkyClan and lives a happy life.

❀° ┄───────╮
Facts
╰───────┄ °❀

- Her name is a pun on the Hazbin hotel characters, Velvette. I tried to base this off of her!
- She is an only kit, and was seen as StarClan's miracle because of her mother's previous attempts at having kits failed.
- Velvetheart was made with Briarlight in mind as well, which is where I used some of her specific personality.
- Her favourite flowers are lillies
- She did become mates with a she-cat named Treenose, but broke off ties with her because of other reasons.

❀° ┄───────╮
Reference Sheet
╰───────┄ °❀

❀° ┄───────╮Reference Sheet ╰───────┄ °❀