astronomy [wings of fire]

Astronomy, a NightWing librarian.

❀° ┄───────╮
        About Them
╰───────┄ °❀

Name: Astronomy
Gender: Male (Transgender, female to male)
Pronouns: He/They
Tribe: NightWing
Age: 10 Dragon Years
Occupation: Librarian in the Rainforest
Status: Alive
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Bisexual
Cause of Death: N/A

❀° ┄───────╮
Personality/Appearance
╰───────┄ °❀

Appearance: A normal-sized NightWing, with dull scales. Has a small star marking on his forehead, though no particular reason for it. His parents thought it was because of his foreseeing abilities. His wings are dappled with stars, making them look muddled.

Accessories: Astronomy has prescription glasses, and he prefers to keep them on. (Bonus: he does that thing where you push up your glasses to stare at someone when you're disappointed in them)

Personality: Very self-involved, but doesn't like to pry into others lives, and prefers to keep to himself.

Positive Traits: Positive, Uplifting when he needs to be

Negative Traits: Too Quiet

Neutral Traits: Introverted

❀° ┄───────╮
            Backstory
╰───────┄ °❀

Astronomy was born in the Rainforest, under the rule of Queen Glory. He attended School at the NightWing village, instead of going somewhere like Jade Mountain Academy. His father did not agree with his transition from female to male, and now Astronomy has cut contact with him. His mother, however, supported him.

He lives a happy life as a NightWing librarian in the NightWing School he used to attend, checking out books all day long.

❀° ┄───────╮
                 Facts
╰───────┄ °❀

- His glasses have to be metal. He dislikes plastic or wooden glasses.
- Wanted to become a doctor or healer, but settled for books instead.
-  Astronomy's name before his transition was Amethyst.

❀° ┄───────╮
      Reference Sheet
╰───────┄ °❀

❀° ┄───────╮      Reference Sheet ╰───────┄ °❀