Chapter 6

Aditya's pov:-

I saw her sitting there on the couch like a queen looking so beautiful in white speaking with some lady , i assume it to be her some friend.I just wanted to hug her and that's what I did as I can pretense it to be for public but only my fucking heart knows what she's doing to it. I saw her shocked expression looking so cute .

I met her friend Roop as i assumed. I saw her being all smiley with the receptionist . I wasn't shocked seeing her popular as i know being a beautiful and elegant lady like her she must have to be famous.

Then I showed them my office n all later when she said that I had done good acting back in the company I wanted to laugh it out but some pains doesn't let you do that and i replied with my fucking rude words making our ride to showroom even more silent then before .

______________________________________________________

At Malhotra's

Everyone was already doing the shopping when we reached there and she joined them too but I saw her looking at me time to time which I loved about her . I saw her expression of being worried about me but who'll tell her that she doesn't have to be that worried as this is what I have experienced since a child and it wasn't new to me . What is new was her care for me.

I saw her coming to me ."uhm'" she clearing her throat saying"um ....Aditya" My name sound like honey from her. Pretty mouth . I replied "yes , Naina" looking at her I eyes and I saw her breast moving breathlessly up and down, her cheeks were all tomato red . I liked my effect on her even without any touch .

" Will you go with me to second floor for jewellery selection" she said nervously . I nodded saying "let's go , that is far better than be here." Unintentionally Making her feel something.

As we move i kept my arm around her waist and my hand was now touching her belly . " You sure you are not sick today" she asked making me want to chuckle " Nah, I'm good" I replied " you can leave me , if you are doing it for public reputation,as right now noone is here " She said making me somehow little bit angry but I can understand .

"Naina , I said I'm good and you make it your habit cuz this is the way I'm, if not then you can call off the marriage " I said making her roll her eyes. "I'm good too but " before she say anything i cutted her saying"what what , as if you are not the one who was kissing me last night like lovesick girl" I said making her out of breath once again "I was drunk okay , you stop thinking about that " she said in one go . And she looked too cute at that time that I wanted to kiss her so badly.

" Take a breath Naina , are you embarrassed now " I said with a smirk and she just then ignored me . With was fair .

We were on the second floor now .I saw her looking at a couple ring And I get what she was thinking , so I purchased the ring without her knowledge to give her later.

"I'm literally hungry now , it's 8 ." She whispered to herself but I heard it . "Let's eat something than , isn't everything selected ? " I asked and she nodded saying "but wouldn't it be rude if we leave now , let's just inform them "

Greetings are byes to everyone we moved to restaurant.

______________________________________________________

At the restaurant:-

" What would you like to order sir n mam " waiter asked . "I'll have simple indian dinner , that's it" Naina said making me smile a little at her hungry face . "And what about you sir " waiter asked turning towards me "I'll have the same " and taking our order he went .