Chapter 12

Next Day , Tuesday, 5 a.m. , it was raining, while Aditya and Naina can be seen literally glued to each other . Naina was hiding her face in his chest and was hugging him. Meanwhile Aditya was hugging her with both of his hands , one hand behind her head and other on her waist . Both were sleeping soundly untill Aditya's alarm rang .

His eyes was closed when he turned off the alarm and then looked at their position . He saw her looking all beautiful in the morning. He calmly got up from the bed but still Naina woke up ."Good morning , Adi" She said beaming her beautiful smile. "Good morning, Naina" Aditya replied.

"I'll be in gym now , on third floor , you can sleep more if you want " he said. "Umm , I think I'll take a bath now, I have to get ready to prepare some sweet dish as it's my pehli rasoi , i can't be late " she said looking at him with admiration in her eyes .

"See you don't have to please anyone here" he said "I'll not , I wanted to do it " she said getting "As you wish" as a reply from him .He went to washroom.Naina drank a glass full of water which was the start of her every morning. It's rainy today she thought while doing some stretches and light excercise while Aditya left for the gym.

She took the bath and did her skincare and makeup , wearing a very beautiful red saree. After styling her hairs she let them open and wore light accessories ,her napitual chaina and her wedding bangles (the chooda) .

______________________________________________________

Naina pov :-

Getting all ready , i did my Pooja and went to kitchen finding noone there it was already 6 a.m as Reva told me to be on time so I was , not wanting to create any drama on the very first day.

I made myself coffee when a lady came to kitchen, maybe some of the servent. "Good morning, mam , I'm Laxmi the head maid " She greeted me introducing herself. "Oh Hi Good morning, I'm Naina" i said smiling. " May I ask you something" I asked taking my coffee "yes mam , anything"

"When everyone get up ? "I asked sipping my coffee "Mam , Badi madam is already up , so I'm here to get her some tea , She gets up at 6 then doing her routine she sits on terrace today it's raining so she is in her room only " " And everyone else get up late late at about 8 " She said making me nod..

"Is there anything specific i should know " I asked while I took pan from hand "I'll make the tea" giving me a smile she said "Breakfast is at 9 a.m everyday and Dinner at 8 p.m" " okay Laxmi aunty ,I got it , can you tell me the way so that I can take Dadi her tea " telling me direction to her room she started to do her work.

As i was on Dadi's door I knocked it getting"come in" as a reply
"Good morning, Dadi" I said giving her a smile. "Arey,waah , Aaj kon ayaa hai ?" (Oh , wow, who's here today?) She said smiling.

"Ye lijiye aapki chai" (Here,take your tea). I said forwarding the tray and she took the cup from it . After taking the first sip she said "it is tasty , beta" thanking her i asked to what to make sweet dish today "Gajar ka halwa or kheer anything will do beta" she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a while talking to her I came out of the room and it was 7:30 already. I decided to make halwa at 8 . So until then I went to my room to unpack my bags.

There when I was at my room I saw him sitting on the sofa , looking all fresh . He was doing his work on his laptop. There I saw a bundle of fresh white flowers. "Oh wow , they are so pretty" and that is when he looked at me and his eyes never left me . "Yeah so pretty" he said still looking at me. "I mean the flowers, they are pretty that is why I bought them." He continued. Yeah yeah Mr. The flowers i know .....only the flowers I thought.

"I went for a run , in my way there was a man selling them so I bought for you _ i mean for room like keeping fresh flowers, it's good " he said . I smiled at his words. For sure these are for room i thought.

"Aditya" i called him getting. "Han , Naina" as a reply "Bo ye sindhoor lga do , I was waiting kab tum miloge "((fill the partition with this , I was waiting for you ). I said giving him the sindhoor box. He came to me and took the box from my hand filling my partition.

"So what will you have as sweet dish kheer or gajar ka halwa" I asked while putting the flowers in freshly filled vase. "I don't like sweet " "ooo" that what left my mouth.

"I'll go now" I said and he was again on his laptop. I made Gajar ka halwa. Everyone was on table except him . Noone talked to anyone , everyone was busy on their phone or laptop. This is a very weird family,i don't get good vibes.

"I'll call Aditya for breakfast" saying I was about to leave when Aditya's mom said something really unexpected " No need , he doesn't eat with us , he eats alone in his room it in the office , so didn't worry" "what do you mean? Aunty" "Everyone is here , why isn't he .?" "Ask yourself to him"she said while some gave me weird looks.

"You guys enjoy, I don't have an appetite right at the moment, I'll eat later , I said leaving the room " Why they are behaving like that? Uffff.......God so much of mystery to solve .I'm a psychiatrist not any detective.

*At their room"

"Are you not going to have breakfast?" I asked him as i came to our room . "I will"he said still looking at his first wife (his laptop) . " Let's go than I have made sweet dish too , ohhh but you don't eat sweet right" I said remembering when he said he doesn't like sweets .

"I eat at my room only , if I'm not going to office" he said making me curious about whatever was happening. "Why don't you eat with everyone?" I finally asked him and looked at me with his bloodshot red eyes filled with anger . "Stop interfering in my life " he shouted making me flinch at first but I too shouted back saying"Stop shouting, I also know how to shout" and with that I left to balcony to cool down my anger .

What does he think of himself ? Tune hi sar per chadha rakha hai Naina use. (Only you have allowed him to sit on your head , Naina) my inners voice said.

I should call Roop , only she can gave me therapy session after all this mess, I have seen. I dialed her number .. Oh God pick up the call Dumbo.

*On call*

Roop :- Ohho , nayi naveli dulhan ne hame kese yaad kar liya .( How newly married bride called me) . (Teasing)

Naina :- ohhhh...Roop thank God you picked up the call , otherwise my head would have bursted untill now.

Roop:- what happened ? (sounding worried)

And Naina told her everything.

Roop :- It is really a mess. What i think you should give Aditya sometime and observe others you'll get to know what is actually happening?

Naina :- Yeah , i should do that . But one thing I'm not getting that how can his mom be like that ?

Roop:- Yeah , that sounded weird to me too .

Later they talked about for half hour while Aditya was looking at her in guilt from their room regretting that why he shouted at her as She knew nothing about the whole situation.

Hope you guys liked the chapter

DO FOLLOW
&
VOTE THE CHAPTER

Luv ya 🌷