Chapter 14

Do follow

&

Vote guys

Author pov:-

Everyone was gathered in the living room and there was Karan Oberio the son of eldest son of Suhasini Oberio and her eldest grandson, shouting on top of his lungs ....." Let us just get done with the divorce "

"But wait I don't want the divorce" said kirti as she smirked at her husband. "You guys mind your language , do you want to be out of the house" Dadi said while looking at both of them in anger .

Naina stood there beside Aditya and was just shocked at the whole situation as looking at their faces it seemed to be normal . And yeah it was normal for them very normal , as it was nothing compared to the mess which was running in this whole family.

Karan and kirti are married for eight years now . Every thing was all okay between them until kirti saw Aditya who returned from USA after two years of her marriage .

She was now obsessed with him to the level that once while having sex with her husband karan she moaned Aditya's name and the problem started .

She even got rid of her child by aborting as she wanted to marry Aditya But when Karan got to know about the abortion , he started to hate her and his hatred for Aditya increased as he used to hate him from the start only but now it was on another level .

Karan always wanted the company but Aditya was made the CEO . He started to hate him and tried to kill him couple of times not knowing but Aditya was capable of doing.

"I didn't called you here for this useless thing , and to fight here infront of everyone, just do it inside your room" Said Dadi . But Karan was so heated up in anger that when he saw kirti still ogling at Aditya shamelessly even at such situations he went towards Aditya and punched him right in the face .

______________________________________________________

Naina pov.:-

Everything happening there was so confusing to understand for me that i was now just looking blankly at whatever was happening . Untill Karan came toward us and punched Aditya .

"Oh god , what are you even doing ? " I said coming in between them and holding Aditya behind me. "You don't know anything and he'll not tell you anything so get aside " he said "What is wrong with you "I voiced back .

"Oh you're asking me , why don't you ask your Husband? Who fuck around with his bhabhi" He said making me so shocked. It was so much to grasp in one go . I looked at kirti who was smiling more like blushing. Is She mad or what? I thought.

"Mind you language bastard and keep those fucking hand to yourself, because next time I'll not ignore  ." Aditya said more like growled at him holding his collar Which made Karan somehow scared .

Is really something is going on between two of them . And that's why they all hate him? Did I mistook him for just pretending to be bad or is he really bad?

Noone was saying anything making my doubts to be felt as if I was thinking right . Everything happened in a flinch of time .

"Stop it both of you "dadi said and Karan left from there . I saw Aditya , blood was coming out of his lips as it was bruised. "Naina" i looked towards dadi who called my name "go to your parents house as ritual and comeback tomorrow"she said just like that even after so much happened. Her one grandson hit the other and she was unaffected. Does he really did what Karan said i again thaught but my heart was kept on declining.