𝟐. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

"Cause you're daddy's boy or girl!" Stolas sings as he and Stella look after the egg child who was in a pillow basket wrapped in a blanket, Stella laughs

"Cause you're daddy's boy or girl!" Stolas sings as he and Stella look after the egg child who was in a pillow basket wrapped in a blanket, Stella laughs. It's been four years since they got married and now they had their egg born, it was going to take some time before it hatched since they didn't do it the natural way.

That's when someone comes in the nursery, Stella turns around to see Lucifer looking a panic look on his face. "Charlie! She's a woman!" He said and cried making Stella raised an eyebrow.

"And why are you crying?" Stella asked as she picks up her egg child walking out of the nursery, Stolas pouts. "Remember? You have a meeting with the elders." She reminds her friend who slaps his forehead and makes a portal to the meeting office.

After they had their egg, Lucifer had come over frequently with his daughter spending time over with them. They became friends even though two certain demons were holding back on their true feelings after they felt they needed to focus on their children more.

"I'm crying because she's been moody all day, I haven't even told her that she has to go through this every month." Lucifer said as he holds his hands together. "Which is why I can over hoping that you being there will make her feel less angry." He said on his knees, Stella laughs carrying her child in a wrap carrier and an imp comes over holding a basket of goodies plus pads and tampons.

"Come on, let's see how bad it is." Stella said as they go in her limo, Lucifer holding the basket.

_____

"What do you mean every month?!" Charlie asked with a glare as she was handed the tampons in her hands, Stella was calmly standing in front of her with her egg while Lucifer was behind Stella looking scared. "Honey, that's the glory of being a woman." Stella said with a smile.

"I'm not using these! I'm not." Charlie shouts as she throws the box at her dad's face and suddenly looks at the living room couch which happens to be completely white with red apples in the middle. "No!" Both Stella and Lucifer said wide eyed as Charlie takes a seat on it crossing her arms with a glare, Lucifer faints.

"Damn it." Stella said with a sigh rubbing her eyes.

_____

Stella trusted Lucifer to look after her child while she made some tea for Charlie who went back to her room.

"Charlie? I brought some tea, it helps with the cramps. Trust me it helps me a lot and it that doesn't work I can give you some pain-." She stops when she heard Charlie's cries, Stella knocks on the door and the cries stop.

"Come in." Charlie calls out, Stella comes in slowly to see Charlie in her bed hugging her heart pillow close with tears running down.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Stella asked as she puts the tea on her desk. "Can I?" She asked Charlie if she could seat beside her, Charlie nods.