𝟑. 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Charlie: 17Octavia : 7

Charlie: 17
Octavia : 7

"You cheating prick!" Stella shouts as she slams her hands on the table glaring at the person in front of her who was smirking at her. "I played fair and square." Andre said and Stella looks at him.

"Fuck you!" She said and looks down at the chess pieces seeing how he "won" Andre laughs and shrugs. "I won and that's it sister." He said and hides underneath the table when Stella throws a rock.

"Are you crazy bitch?!" Andre shouts and yelps when Stella gets another rock only this time it was bigger. "You cheater!" Stella said and they run around the backyard, Octavia was on grass doing tea parties with her dolls along with one duck and she turns around when someone approached her.

"Uncle Luci." Octavia said with a smile, Lucifer chuckles. "What's going on?" He asked taking a spot near her playing along with her tea party.

"Uncle Andre cheated on chess with mommy, I saw it." Octavia said with a shake of her head. "That's why mommy is running around trying to hit uncle." She said and Lucifer laughs seeing Stella hit Andre on the forehead.

"Do you like mommy?"

Lucifer accidentally bites his tongue when Octavia asked the question. "Ah, of course-."

"You won't take her away right? Like run away and leave us behind, somewhere we can't -." Octavia was cut off by Lucifer bringing her in for a hug shaking his head. "No! I'll never ever do that, your mother loves you more than anything and she will never think of running away." He said with a smile.

"You mother is fearless, protective, gorgeous and adorable." Lucifer said and they stare at Stella who was on top of Andre shaking him by the shirt.

"But you didn't answer me the question." Octavia said and he chuckles. "You're pretty smart for a 7 year old kid." He said and Octavia smiles.

"I've got the smartest people around me plus uncle Andre." She said and made a doll switch seats, Lucifer smirks and sighs. "I do." He said and waved when Stella waved at him walking back to them leaving behind a very knocked out Andre.

"What are you guys talking about?" Stella asked with a smile putting some chest pieces that Andre had replaced in order to win on the ground, Lucifer opens his mouth to say nothing but Octavia shocks the adults as she picks up her stuff.

"Uncle Luci wants to ask you out." Octavia said and walks away from them dragging her uncle by the leg both leaving the backyard. "Good luck." She said to Lucifer who looked sweaty.

Stella looked nervous and rubbing her hands as she takes a spot beside him, they stayed quite for a while until she breaks the silence.

"I never regret sleeping with you and I actually remembered everything after I left for the honeymoon." Stella admitted and Lucifer turns to her shock.  "But you said-."