𝟒. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Stolas checks on Octavia as he wakes up with a yawn and walking down the hall hearing Stella yelling on the phone

Stolas checks on Octavia as he wakes up with a yawn and walking down the hall hearing Stella yelling on the phone. "Yes mother! I hear you loud and clear." Stella said as she walks around the kitchen, Stolas pours himself coffee takes a seat beside Lucifer who was eating pancakes.

"What's wrong with her?" Stolas asked taking a sip of his coffee kinda used to Stella's mother always screaming at the phone. "She's just being b-i-t-c-h..." Stella spells and stops when her mother screams again.

"Well, how was I supposed to know you can spell?! I've never seen you picking up a fucking book!" She said with a glare and rubs her eyes. "If I agree to this would you get off my back? Lovely." She ends the call.

"Uh, Stella what is this?" Stolas asked as he opens his newspaper with his magic showing the headlines on it. "Not Divorced, Anniversary Party! Couples only."

"Well that's what I was on the phone with mother, she was the one who wanted and I mean forced for us to host the party since our anniversary is today." Stella said and flips her hair feathers. "The old bat can't stop getting in out "marriage" ever since dad left her, we just need a couple of months before Octavia turns seventeen."

"That sucks!" Lucifer said as he stares at the newspaper. "That means I won't be able to attend." He pouts making Stella laugh hugging him from behind.

"Since when are you ever following the rules? Last time I checked you crashed Charlie's date when I told you no." She said with a smile but Lucifer could feel her menacing glare and he laughs nervously.

"In my defense the guy was sketchy as fuck, which I have every right to make sure she was safe." He said with a frown and Stella rolled her eyes and kiss his cheek. "She can defend herself. You and I have thought her before she left for her project plus she has her triton weapon." She said and he sighs holding her hand on his shoulder.

"You're right." He said and Stella smiles. "I'm always right, my love." She said.

"Now, Stolas how was your date last night?" Stella asked, Stolas sighs. "That bad?" Stolas nods sadly, Stella puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have good luck next time." She said and he nods putting a notepad on the table. "Now, what should we do and who we should invite that won't cause us any headache." Stolas said holding a pen ready to write the guests.

______

Stella and Stolas are ready to jump at the window as they hear Stella's mother go on and on about being a proud grandma and how she was sure she'll be a grandma again.