For Hire

Since I'm a Sellout, Charlie is now a member of the "Harem", but I'm debating adding Vaggie. I'm able to jump through hoops for every other character, but Vaggie just straight up doesn't like men. Like, I can justify Alastor, or a genderbend of him, as just because asexual folks don't feel sexual attraction towards others, or something like that, doesn't mean they can't get in romantic relationships (I'm uneducated tell me if I'm wrong). Charlie I can add without thinking much about it, as she's canonically bisexual, last I checked anyway, but Vaggie is just a lesbian. I'm not about to completely breach that, despite the fandom constantly making Angel Dust bisexual, or people in literally every fandom ever shipping two random male characters who are definitely straight together. Tell me what y'all want.

 Tell me what y'all want

.
.
.
.
.

"So uh, what happened here?"
Angel put his lower hands to his hips. He had just entered the room.

Charlie groaned, rubbing her back as she sat up. Vaggie was sitting next to her, looking very worried.

".. eugh, I had a meeting with the head of the angel army, and this... Is the result, hehe..." Charlie rubbed her face, exasperated.

Vaggie looked even more worried now. "What did he do..? How are you back in the hotel??"

"He uh... Wasn't that bad at first... Asked where I'd be most comfortable discussing things, so I brought him here. Y'know, to show off the hotel while I explain it. But then we started debating. I realized we were running out of time then..." Charlie put her head in her hands..

Vaggie looked increasingly confused as Charlie described the situation. "You sang?"

"Yeah. I might of ticked him off, he sounded really angry the entire time. He was pretty polite before all things considered." Charlie slumped, falling into Vaggie, who wrapped her arms around her.

"Polite..?" Vaggie muttered, sounding more confused. "Wait, you brought him to the hotel?!"

Alice appeared beside Angel, freaking him out. He and her stared at each for a second, before he looked back at the two girls, Vaggie still comforting Charlie.
"Well, did literally anything important come out of this?"

Charlie looked ashamed.
"... He said that the next extermination is coming in 6 months now."

Literally everyone in the room, those barely attention included (Husk and Nifty), perked up, and looked at her with varying degrees of shock and terror, Vaggie looking the most horrified, Alice looking the least (as in not at all).

"What?!" Angel exclaimed. "Fuckin' why??"

Alice appeared behind the couch Charlie and Vaggie were sitting on. "Well, I must say, he certainly had a way to make an exit! As these odd balls were all upstairs I came down to see what all the fuss was! It was amusing seeing him use your own sacred art of musical numbers against you." A laugh track plays distantly as she sits down on the table. "I should also mention - that was not the commander just a week ago. The original one looked and sounded completely different ."