Bigger heads doesn't exactly mean bigger brains

After much thinking, just absolutely racking my brain, Vaggie is now a part of the heromYou're welcome(Please don't shoot me )

You're welcome
(Please don't shoot me )

So is Missi Zilla

BUT! She is the LAST ONE😡!

BUT!
She is the LAST ONE😡!

.
.
.
.

(Y/N) just stared at the mask for a moment.

"Yeah, pretty fuckin crazy right?" Velvette leaned back in her seat, looking at him with a wide grin. "This is new. No one has ever killed an angel before, right? So, we, " she gestured between the two of them with her hand, "gotta figure out who did the fucker in, eh?"

(Y/N) looked up at her, trying to look a lot less horrified than he actually was.
"Uhm, uh..." He stammered for a second. "W-where are we going, exactly?"

"Oh, uh, Overlord meeting." Velvette looked out the tinted window.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. This was... Rather convenient. He could observe the reactions of the overlords and see if any of them looked guilty. Despite how strange it was that Velvette had Monger's head, there's a good chance she had nothing to do with the angel's death. This is turning out to have been a fucking wonderful idea.

The limo stopped, and Velvette stood up. "Hey, close the bag, we're here. You carry it in."

(Y/N) Just nodded meekly and followed after her as she hopped out the door, readjusting the bag on his shoulder.

...

Velvette was on the phone with someone as her and (Y/N) walked down the hall of this massive tower. It was the residence of Carmilla Carmine, at least from what (Y/N) remembered from his research. Security was absolutely stacked, all of the guards holding silver guns with strange engravings.
(Y/N) recognized the engravings as blessings.

These guards shoot to kill.
Permanently.

"Yeah yeah, I know!" Velvette kicked the door open, not even bothering to wait for the guards next to it to open it for her. She strutted her way to the table in the middle of the room.