[S1E5]Mephistopheles

In a sudden flash of light Y/n's appearance shifted. His clothing was replaced with a similarly skimpy outfit as Raynare herself. Thong and all. Black feathered wings unfolded from his back and his stature changed. There was a noticeable difference in the way he held himself. His lack of self confidence was washed away by a seeming arrogance as he looked to his wings and smiled, "Ah. So glad that those devil genes don't rob me of my beauty~" He flapped his wings a few times before turning his attention back to Rias, "Mistress Rias. A pleasure to be beholden to someone so... appetizing~" He licked his lips as he made it quite obvious he was checking her out.

"I- you- wha- huh- Y/n what the hell happened," Rias stammered out in shock of well everything! "Why- you- how?!"

Y/n giggled, "Oh that's adorable. You're paralyzed in the face of greatness~"

"Change back," Rias demanded as the blush on her face grew. "Please change back now," she repeated.

The fallen clicked his tongue in annoyance at this but did as he was told none the less. "Origin," he stated and in another instant flash of light the clothes Y/n was originally wearing returned to him along with his personality. He quickly began to blush as he covered his face in embarrassment, "I... I am so sorry. I- I don't know what came over me."

"I would've preferred normal you flirting with me," she mumbled as her blush slowly left. She then coughed as she recollected herself. No longer on the backfoot Rias let out a sigh of relief followed by giggling, "It's okay Y/n. Neither of us knew how you Sacred Gear worked. We couldn't expect your appearance and personality to shift so dramatically. In fact, we couldn't know anything about it. Your Scared Gear is so unique I don't even know where to look to start finding answers."

Y/n scratched the back of his head, "It felt weird too. Like, I was me but I wasn't. Me and another taking up the space of one body..."

Rias mused, "So you're saying you were still yourself in there but different?"

"Y-yeah. I still felt like I was in control of myself but my thoughts and actions weren't what I would make yet they all felt so natural. Like it was just how I was."

"Fascinating. I assume that means there really is another version of you that overlaps with you and transforms you. As if you were a host body acting as a vessel for alternate Identities to pilot in this reality. If all of this is true and none of it is the work of your Sacred Gear alone that means the multiverse theory is truly fact. Tell me Y/n who was it that you had just called out?"

"I..." he looked away a little embarrassed, "Raynare Fall or I guess it'd be more apt to say Y/n Fall."

"Raynare Fall..." Rias asked inquisitively as she sensed a story behind his apprehension.

"She uh... was the Fallen that lured me out but failed to kill me."

"So the Identity Ticket you pulled was of the woman that tried to slay you? What of the other?"

Y/n pulled out his book and read over the name of his third Identity, "Captain Y/n of the Pequod."

"Like the Pequod from Moby Dick?"

"I guess so? I guess that means that I also have an Identity based off of Captain Ahab... from a fictional story."

"It's just... fascinating. I had a working theory that you're able to pull Identities based on those you have a connection with but if you're able to take on the Identity of a fiction being... there's so many possibilities," she shouted out the last four words with excitement. She was genuinely beaming as she spoke, "You could get an Identity from possibly anything! What are the limits? How do you pull for new Identities? Is it only limited to pulling from the real world and classic literature or could you possibly pull from something as recent as modern day anime? Imagine being able to pull out someone from Dragon Ball of all things."