Falling for rocks

Setting: The chasm, time unknown. Freminet and Gaming have just entered the place (Also Freminet is always wearing his scuba mask.)

Third person POV

*[As the elevator hit the bottom, the place looked dark besides a couple of lights. They could hear the sound of pickaxes hitting rocks in the distance. Gaming stepped off the platform first. Looking around with a smile]*

"Are you ready Freminet? Come on!"   *[He puts his hand out for him to take. His smile makes Freminet calm down slightly, it might not be his siblings but at least someone is with him. He doesn't take Gaming hand as he steps off the platform. He takes out the map Beidou gave him and looks at it]*

"What does the map say we go?" *[Gaming asks looking over his shoulder]*

"It says that we continue straight for a little bit, there are some markers for possible treasure hoarders but that will be easy to fight off..." *[He starts to mumble to himself as he walks forward, looking at the map as he suddenly trips over a rock. Gaming tries to grab him but fails. He bends down looking at him]*

"Are you okay? You should watch were you go next time. Anywhere hurt?" *[He spills out different questions to him]*

"Im fine Gaming, just didn't see the rock. Stop asking so many questions, I hate when people do that"  *[Freminet quickly stands up stepping away from Gaming]*

"Sorry Sorry, I just got worried. Lets figure out what we want to do first maybe? We could look at the map and figure out a good place to rest at. Preferably away from treasure hoarders." *[Gaming laughs at the last part. Freminet looks at him and nods. Gaming had some good ideas. He knows Gaming wants to help but he doesn't know how to handle it.]*

"Okay, uhm yeah.." *[Freminet nods as he grabs the map. He looks over it and points to a spot.]*

"How about here? Its on the path" *[Gaming nods with a smile]*

"Cool lets go!" *[He says grabbing Freminets hand and starts to lead him off taking the lead. Freminet takes his hand away and puts his hands in his pocket. Gaming turns around]* "Sorry I got excited"

"Its fine, maybe just don't grab my hand next time please" *[Gaming nods and starts to walk off with Freminet to the place]*