"You okay?"

✨If anyone doesn't know the map of the chasm here it is

✨If anyone doesn't know the map of the chasm here it is. They started at Ad-Hoc Main tunnel on the other side and where I circled is where they are resting✨

POV Freminet

*[As they entered the other side of the tunnel Freminet let out a big sigh. They had walked a long way to get here and he really wanted to rest. As he looked around he knew that wouldn't be right away as he spotted treasure hoarders. He pushed Gaming back slightly back into the tunnel and started to whisper]*

"Don't say anything. There's treasure hoarders on the other side." *[He looked at Gaming. He noticed how beautiful his eyes looked and stared for a moment to long as Gaming tapped on Freminets helmet]*

"Hey you good? Also I might have an idea if you want to hear it" *[Gaming mumbles. Freminet quickly lets go and backs away nodding]*

"Sorry, sure lets hear it" *[Fremient wondered what his idea was, he knew this would help to get to know who he was traveling with and maybe a little more about him. Freminet quickly shakes off that thought and listens]*

"Well how about since we are above them. One of us plunges down on them surprising them and then the other while they are knocked down the other comes and quickly finishes them off" *[He stops]* "Not killing them! Well maybe.." *[He looks down at the treasure hoarders]*
He
*[Freminet likes his idea, though he didn't really understand what he meant by maybe. he nodded]*

"I can plunge on them" *[Freminet offers as he looks out again]*

"Okay that can work. Lets just hope they aren't super strong" *[Gaming jokes with a smile as he walks out signaling Freminet to jump down. Freminet grabs his weapon and gets ready to jump.]*

*[He jumps down his claymore hitting the ground hard causing it to shake. The treasure hoarders stumble back and as they try to regain their balance Gaming comes in quickly. He tries to jump one of the hoarders but the hoarder is faster turning around and knocking him back.]*

*[Freminet tries not to panic as he looks around quickly]* "Gaming? Are you okay!" *[He yells as he swings his claymore knocking multiple hoarders down.]*

*[Gaming groans as he gets up holding his stomach. He takes deep breaths and nods. He grabs his own claymore swinging it at his attacker]*

"Just focus on who you're fighting im fine!" *[He says as he darts to the mans feet knocking him off. Quickly pinning him down]*

*[Freminet nods as he swings his claymore once more. Fighting two hoarders at once he struggles. He quickly gets backed into a wall. He is strong but his helmet restricts his eyesight making it hard to see his attackers attacks. Suddenly they fall and Gaming stands behind them claymore in hand as he smiles]*

"Need help?" *[He asks with a giggle. Knowing its a stupid nickname. The hoarders quickly get up and run away. Gaming drops his claymore coming over to inspect Freminet]*

"You okay? Maybe you should take off this mask, its pretty restricting" *[He says reaching to take it off. Freminet knocks his hand away and shakes his head]*

"Im fine and don't try to take off my helmet." *[He says meaner than he means to be]* "Are you okay? The guy punched you pretty hard"

*[Gaming backs up]* "Im fine don't worry about it. Ive been hurt worse." *[He laughs sitting down]* "Hungry?"

Thats the end for this one! First time really writing a fight scene so sorry if its bad. How are yall liking it so far? Any ideas? 🫢