Show time

Setting: Oprea Epiclese.

POV: Gaming

*[He looks up at the place. Its always so big. He see's the people outside ready to see his siblings show and shudders. He feels a hand on his shoulder and looks behind him]*

"You okay?" *[Gaming asks handing Freminet his helmet. Freminet accepts and puts it on]*

"There are so many people."

"Then lets head inside" *[Gaming grabs Freminets hand and drags him to the doors opening them. Freminet looks around and quickly realizes Gaming doesn't know where he is going. So he pulls Gaming to the back stage]*

"Is that who I think it is?" *[Lyney teases as he walks up]*

"When did you get here? Also why didn't you tell us?"

*[Lyney comes over and flicks Freminets ear. He spots Gaming]*

"And who is this fine gentleman?"

*[Gaming blushes slightly and looks at Freminet. He noticed Lyney was messing with his mask trying to take it off of him. He grabs Lyneys hand and shakes his hand to distract him]*

"Im Gaming, Ive heard a lot about you and your sister"

"Ah well its nice to meet you Gaming, so what brings you to town? Food? Places? Or people?" *[Lyney nudges him and smirks]*

*[Gaming goes red as Lyney speaks, he looks away and sees a girl standing next to Freminet holding some tea. He was shocked as he didn't hear her come in]*

"Lyney stop teasing the poor guy he is all red" *[She shakes her head and drinks the tea. He guesses this is Lynette.]*

"P-Pleasure to meet you too." *[He nods at her]*

"So I guess you are both preforming a show today?" *[Lyney nods and walks to Freminet]*

"You two came just in time! I needed a third person" *[Freminet shakes his head and Lyney sighs. Looking at Gaming with hopefull eyes]*

"Sure I guess..?" *[Lyney smiles and Freminet pulls Gaming to the side]*

"You don't have to do this" *[He whispers, Gaming smiles and shrugs]*

"How hard can it be?"

________

*[It was pretty hard. He looks around the box he was shoved into. It was tiny, he didn't have much to room. Somehow though they were going to make the ropes come off. Suddenly everything went dark. He couldn't see anything until suddenly a big light flashed onto him. He was free and the box was opened.]*

*[The whole crowd gasp and awed. Amazed by how quickly they did it]*

"Thank you all! We appreciate your support throughout the show!" *[Lyney says as Lynette rolls Gaming off the stage]*

*[Freminet was back there. Sitting and doing nothing. He still had his scuba mask on. Lynette walks away to finish the show with Lyney]*

"So, how was it?"

*[Gaming laughs]* "Haha, I honestly don't know how the happened. The box was tiny though"

"Mhm" *[Freminet pats the spot next to him and Gaming sits]*

"Your home is beautiful"

"Thanks"

"...You okay? You seem tense since we got here. Is it just the people or something else?" *[Gaming looks at Freminet with worry. Freminet looks back at him and takes his mask off]*

"Yeah Im fine, I just got to thinking about a lot"

"Like what?"

*[He shrugs]* "Anything really?"

"You lie" *[Gaming smirks and grabs his cheek pinching it. Freminet pushes his away blushing and laughing]*

"How long will you be staying?" *[Freminet fidgets with his fingers. Pulling on a hang nail. Gaming swats at his hand]*

"Stop that those hurt. Also I don't know. Until I annoy you?"

*[Freminet laughs softly]* "I guess do you wanna stay with me? Or I can pay for you to have a nice hotel"

"Ill stay with you" *[Gaming says without a second thought. Smiling about spending more time with him]*

Freaking 1 am and im tired guys. Anyways I have some plans 🤭 but anyways thank you music for getting me through writing this lol.