Its okay

Setting: Freminets place, its the week before the show. Both have been really busy and Freminet isn't feeling his best. He sits on his couch with building materials]*

POV Third person

*[Freminet has been building for almost an hour now, Gaming has been watching him from time to time as he eats. He sighs getting up and going to the couch and sits down next to Freminet]*

"Whats wrong Fremi? You've been pretty distracted lately. I don't want to overwhelm you more than you seem to be just... I want to make sure you're okay." *[At his last sentence he grabs Freminets hands. He places what he was building to the side and looks at him. Freminets hands are shaking some but he doesn't pull away]*

"Its just been a lot! I mean with the performance Im under some pressure. Im fine though." *[He says as he pulls his hands into his lap. Gaming sighs and shakes his head]*

"Fremi, you can't lie. Whats wrong? I get if thats part of the stress but I want to know whats wrong. You have been waking up in cold sweats, gone more, staying at the ocean until late night. Are you hiding from me? Or someone?" *[Gaming grabs his hands, he wants the truth]*

"Im just... Scared, I keep having this recurring nightmare and its scaring me and this who gotta preform makes me feel so anxious. I don't think Im any good at anything besides diving. Thats the only thing im good for.." *[He whispers his last sentence as a tear falls down his cheek.]*

"Stop that Fremi! You are good at so many things don't you dare think you are good for one thing." *[Gaming grabs Freminets face so he can look him in the eyes]*

"If you say those things again Ill show you that you are so wrong. Freminet you are the kindest, caring person I know and I don't want you to think you are good at only diving." *[He wipes Freminets tears. He means every word he says. Freminet looks sad. Gaming pulls him close into a hug]*

"Tell me about this nightmare Fremi."

*[Freminet nods as he hugs Gaming back]* "Its just about before I came the Fatui... Its one I have when I get stressed. Im making clocks for my mom since she would bring materials to build them. She had to pay stuff, but everyone that I fixed made the ticking louder, until I was surrounded by them and nothing to build.. she never comes home in the end." *[Freminet cries some more as he talks about it, Gaming hugs him tighter]*

"Hey, its okay I promise, everything will be okay. Just talk to me about all your stress..." *[Gaming whispers hugging him. So Freminet does until he falls asleep into his arms]*

HERE YOU GO MORE GAY FLUFF. FREMINET HAD TO BE SAD AT SOME POINT. ANYWAYS DIGITAL ART AND ANIMATION IS SO STUPID LIKE STUFF WAS CONNECTED TO OTHER THINGS THAT IT SHOULD OF BEEn