His feelings

Armaan's POV

I laid down  an  unconsciousness abhira on our bed and looked at her. I don't know what to make of this girl sometimes she is the most childish person in the room and sometimes the most considerate person. I don't know what i would have done today to myself, if I would have lost her. What would have i told akshara mam. My thoughts were broken by the doctor coming in along with krish. He checked her up and told me what was expected; exhaustion and mental stress. We thanked him and he left. Everyone was in our room ma came towards me kept her hand on my cheeks and said with all the motherly love "woh thik hai armaan tere saamne hai and sahi salamat hai" i don't know how she guessed it but this was all it took me to break down in her arms. "Sh sh armaan woh thik hai hmm shant hoja bas Mera bachha" she said. She is not my real mother but she loves me the most and I know it. My chotu Aryan came near me and hugged me "Bhai bhabhi pe gussa mat karna I know unho ne galat Kiya par abb unhe mat datna aur ha we all promise ham bhabhi ko kabhi hurt nahi hone denge" he said between his tears and i realised how much abhira meant to all my cousins. All had tears in their eyes and this girl thought she was a burden on me.

After a while everyone went to their respective rooms. I went to washroom to freshen up abhira won't be waking for they next 2 -3 hours. When I came out I saw all my cousins lying around. Charu had some files in her hand sitting on sofa. Krish was with his diary beside her. Kiara was with her food and ipods sitting beside abhira and Aryan spreaded all his books on the floor and was studying. And  roohi was also in the room helping him. "Tum sab yaha kya kar rahe ho?" I asked. Krish replied "Bhai mai likh Raha hu, Aryan padh Raha Kiara.." i interrupted him and said "mujhe dikh Raha hai" "to fir kyu puch rahe ho" replied roohi and everybody laughed. "Tum yeh cheeze appne  room Mai Jake Karo yaha kyu karna hai?" I asked again irritated. This time  Charu said "Bhai ham bhi abhira bhabhi ke sath rehna chate hai isaliye" "ha to jab woh jagegi tab mai tumhe bula lunga. Waise bhi mujse zyada tum logo se  bat karti hai" i said. "Ha per kya hai na hame pata hai aap unhe dato ge isaliye unhe bacha ne ke liye ham yaha baithe hai" Aryan said. I rolled my eyes "tum sab usse mujse bachaoge? Woh to dath khayegi aur uske sath tum sab bhi khaoge agar bich Mai pade to". "Thike" all of them replied in chorus. I groaned, took out my files and sat on my study table and started reading it.

But instead of reading my thoughts drifted of to abhira the name which never left my mind since I heard it. This girl entered into my life like a toofan entering but instead of creating Chaos it calmed me. Growing up I never really had a best friend but this girl became my best friend with whom I didn't need to think and behave. 'Bolne se pehle sochna' this is what I have always applied to my life and yeh ladki soche Bina bolti hai. I smiled unknowingly thinking about her antics and then today's incident flashed in front of my eyes it filled me with anger. I completely forgot about yuvraj. How dare he touch her. He knew me as a lawyer right. Now he will know me as his bane of existence. Nobody can save him his money, his power, his father nah nothing he will see the real Armaan Poddar. The guy beneath the family loving guy.
I came out and made some calls and made sure that after today he will think a 1000 times even before thinking about abhira.

I turned around to go back and came face to face with roohi. I am still not sure how to react with her. We have nothing in between us and she also is ok with it but still it's confusing how to react with her. She asked me "ru ok?" I just nodded. She smiled and said "abhira uth gai hai" and even before she could complete her sentence i ran inside and heard her say "woh bhagne nahi wali hai sambhale ke".

And there she was sitting and laughing with Aryan and others. Another person whom I am most afraid of losing. A part of my big family, a part of myself  My wife