Family time

Armaan's POV

This girl god! First she will make me mad hell mad and then she will only calm it with those innocent eyes of hers. She is very mischievous yes, but very innocent too. I smiled unknowingly while walking down the stairs and I was just about to trip "shit" i cursed holding the railing. "Armaan tum thik ho" Chachi sa asked I nodded. Then Aryan looked at me with teasing smiled and said "bhaiya muskurate hue aarahe the bolo kyu kyu" and heat crawled upto my neck. Everyone was looking at me with so much mirth in their eyes and I wasn't able to form a sentence. "Kuch nahi..ntg kuch bhi nahi ntg at all" i fumbled. And everybody burst out laughing. Dadi sa asked "woh ladki kaha hai?" "Room Mai dadi sa kyu?" "Kya usse pata nahi iss ghar mai sab dinner sath mai Karte hai" i looked at her confusingly first and then it struck me what she is saying I gave her a huge smile and said "abhi leke aata hu usse mai". Krish asked " Bhai aap bhabhi ko bulao woh niche aajayenge aap kyu ja rahe hai" " are woh uske pair mai lagi hai na to woh chal nahi pa rahi" I said . "Mai thik hu armaan" came abhira's voice from  behind me and saw aryaan and charu holding her bringing down. I don't know why I felt disappointed that I was not able to tell her about dadi sa's decision my self but nevertheless i smiled. She came in front of dadi sa and we looked at them anxiously because well u know . Badbad karke gadbad karne wali abhira and kabhi koi gadbad na chahne wali dadi sa uff!!. And suddenly abhira hugged her jumping "thank you thank you thank you dadi sa thank you" she said happily. "Bas bas ladki bas" said dadi sa said with a hint of smile. And everybody laughed along with them. I just hope my family stays like this happy and healthy.

After dinner when I was about to go up I saw krish and aryan whispering something to abhira and others and then they all looked at me all together which in my experience is a sign to run away.  "Armaan" "bhaiya" yelled all of them together . Which made me flinch and looked at them with utmost anger atleast I  tried to look angry . "Kyu chilla rahe ho idher hi hu mai" I said angrily. They all came towards me and were about to speak but I stopped them and turned towards ruhi "tum in sab mai badhi bhi ho aur mature bhi " i gave a glance towards everyone "tum inke sath inke plan mai bilkul bhi shamil mat hona". "But sun to lo na mujhe bhi yeh idea acha laga" replied ruhi. I looked at them skeptically and said "bako I mean bolo " . Everyone looked at abhira and she smiled and said "tumhar pass do option hai hame drive PE leke chalo and ice cream khilao ya garden mai borne fire karte aur ice cream lekar aao" "mai choose karta hu" they all looked at me happily " room Mai Jake Sona " and their bubbles burst. "Bhaiya" yelled my bacha party I nodded my head in a yes and they all were about to go dejectedly but but but do u think abhira is going to stop? She came towards me and started massaging my arms saying very sweetly "khadoosman tum to bhot sweet ho na bilkul jalebi ki tarha hai na, plz hama re liye ice cream leke aao plzz " she made her puppy face and everyone else also. I was about to agree but no armaan u can't dadi se dat khani hai kya nahi nahi so I said "dekho last time hamne party ki thi ham sabka gala kharab hua uper se mujhe court Mai bhi problem hui aur dadisa ki dat bhi Maine khai so no!!". Abhira stomped her foot and pointed her finger towards me and said "hame ice cream lekar aate ho ya ..ya mai tumhe room Mai se bahar nikal du" I raised my one eyebrow and said "yehh ghar itna bada hai ki Mai kahi pe bhi so sakta hu" i smirked while saying. She looked at me angrily and i swear she looked damn cute !! What where did that thought came from. "Fine !! Jao tum sone but Mai yaa hum me se koi bhi tumse baat nahi karega" she said in finality and I looked at all of them and everyone turned their face away. I sighed dejectedly "fine!! Krish borne fire chalu kar mai ice cream leke aata hu. Kis ko konsa flavour chahiye bata do". And my bacha party just attacked me with hugs. "We love you bhaiya " they said in chorus "I love you all". I looked at abhira and ruhi they both were smiling but thier eyes held sadness. It vanished as soon as it came. These girls are hiding so much more than they let on. Anyways I went to bring ice cream. I hope we don't get caught. I looked up and joint my hands "hey bhagwan!! Dadi sa ki neend mat kharab karna!".