She is different !

Armaan's POV

Abhira abhira abhira god bless her. She is bringing changes in this house, in dadi sa , in me. I always thought  that she will just be an acquaintance in the house but it turns out she is turning into a real daughter in law of Poddar's. She takes care of all the elders needs ,she is like a sister to my cousins and a very good supporter of Ruhi. And for me my personal entertainer, supporter, friend, and everything a guy will ever want in his wife. But face it armaan she is not yours. I don't know why it's getting tougher and tougher for me to agree with myself. For me to realise that she is not mine. But i would love to make her mine,  maybe as my family, yes today i will make her my family.  She has done so much for my family now. she made Ruhi happy, she sacrificed for my family, she even changed dadi sa's mind about charu doing internship.

"Abhira Abhira" I yelled while entering our room. She is touching her ear and snapping in front of it "yeh kya kar Rahi ho" "huhh kya kaha" "bheri ho gayi ho kya" "exactly bheri nahi hu Mai chilla kyu rahe ho". I rolled my eyes. She and her stupid badbad. She said "abb bolo GE ya mai jao" i sighed and held her hand "chalo mere sath" "nahi pehle batao tum mujhe kaha leke ja rahe ho" "mental hospital mai" "ohh chalo chalo tumhara admission karna chaiye zarurat hai bahot". I glared at her, she smiled at me sweetly and said "chalo jaldi, hospital band ho jayega warna" she started walking while pulling my hand. I yanked her back towards me and she fell directly on me. Her hand landed on my chest, i held her waist tightly. "Shut up kuch mat bolo and meri baat suno". She looked at me with those innocent brown eyes of hers. Those eyes which are now holding the power to bring me down on my knees. I don't know why I am feeling this but it's different. So different than what I felt for ruhi or rather any girl for that matter. She nodded her head asking me to continue i tucked her hair behind her ears and said "I want to take you somewhere very special. A place which is very close to my heart." I joint our foreheads and asked "aaogi mere sath" "armaan.. special jagh pe special logo ko lekar jaate hai" "you are special, very special who deserves to come with me" "why?" She asked so softly and sweetly and this khadoosman melted. I smiled and pulled her with me towards the door "tab batunga jab waha pohochenege."

We came downstairs and saw whole family sitting there enjoying. "Aao armaan, tumhare bina to jitenge nahi yeh game Ham" said chacha sa. No yarr I want to go. I looked at krish and gave him a signal thank God he understood "arre bhaiya bhabhi aap dono abhi Jaa rahe ho important saman lane ke liye jao jao jaldi jao" "konsa important saman" asked Aryan. I glared at him "ohh woh important saman jao jao" "ha bye " I said and was going to run when dadi sa interrupted "konsa important saman" "dadi sa woh, woh thoda sa important saman" "par konsa important saman ". She looked at me for an answer and then towards abhira "konsa important saman abhira" she said in a strict tone. This badbad  definitely did a gadbad "woh daid sa armaan mujhe aapni favourite place lekar ja Raha hai". She said it so fast I just wish no body understood what she said."ohhhhhhhh" did everyone. I ran my hands through my hair and said "what ohh mai sabko lekar gaya hu waha par" "nahi armaan sabko nahi. Sirf apni family ko" said Chachi sa making me more embarassed. Abhira looked at me with wide eyes. "Um umm bye everyone" I said held abhira's hand and ran. "Sambhal ke " yelled Ma sa.

After a few minutes of drive we reached the place. And the whole drive abhira was like 'exactly kaha hai yeh place' 'tum mujhe kyu lekar ja rahe ho' 'its not right' blah blah. Yeh ladki kitna bolti hai. I got down from the car, opened the door for her and closed her eyes. "No cheating" "haww mai kabhi cheating nahi karti. Tumhe pata hai school Mai sab mujhe monitor banate the kyuki sabko pata tha abhira to NC hai" "NC " Not a cheater." I chuckled and walked along with her to the peak of the place. I spoke slowly in her ears "Abhir i brought you here because you are now a very special person to me. Pehle tum sirf zimmedari thi ,  but dhire dhire you became my friend, my best friend and now I want to make you something more." I removed my hands, looked at her. Her eyes shone, by looking at the breathtaking view in front of us. We were at a cliff, from where you could see city lights as well as stars. The best place. "How's it" "beautiful".
She looked at me with thousand questions in her eyes. I smiled and held both her hands and said "will you be my family? A part of my life? I know tum mujhe kuch mahino mai chodh ke chali jaogi but i always want  to remember you as my family. So, will you be my family?"  I looked at her with so much hope. Her face went through so many emotions within seconds, sad, hurt, confusion, clearance, and finally a smile. She held my hand tight and nodded "i would love to be your family. A part of your family ". I grinned and hugged her tightly. I am feeling so so so so happy. "Armaan" she yelled and pushed "bhulo mat yeh Shaddi nakli hai".

She went away after saying this and i stayed there. She is.. she is right. Ha she is right. She is not my real wife right. I mean she is just a responsibility, just a responsibility.....then why am I feeling hurt by the fact that she is not my wife. Ohh godd i hugged her without her permission she must have felt uncomfortable i should say sorry. I turned towards her to say sorry and saw her coming with a blanket in her hands. She looked at me angrily first and and then started laughing. "Ohh my god khadoosman tum na kitni dar Gaye." She said between her laughs. I looked at her confused "kya" "uffo khadosman ham dono itne to close hai ki ek dusre ko hug kar sakte hai. I mean ham log to friends hai na so friends mai hugs common hai" "yehh friends" "ha aur abb ham family hai" that got me to look at her and smile. True that I nodded my head and smiled. "Waise abhira, i know chudail log raat ko sote nahi hai but iska matlab yeh to nahi na ki woh raat ko blankets leke ghumte hai " "aree khadoosman. Shut up. Ham dono star gazing karne Wale hai." She spreaded the blanket and and kept a stone on one side. Sat on it and patted one side for me to sit. I removed my shoes and sat there. "Let jao khadoosman" "haww mai koi aise waise type ka aadmi nahi hu che che" "ohh nahi ho." She said it seductively. "Mai to hu" she traced my face with her  fingers, and was coming close to me "abhira kya kar Rahi ho tum huhh" "wahi jo tumhare dimaag Mai chal Raha hai" "kuch.. kuc...h nahi chala Raha mere dimaag Mai". I was almost  on my back. She came close to me, i close my eyes and then......

She pinched my arm "ouchhhhh fuck abhira" "tumhare dimaag Mai abhi bhi yahi chal Raha hai" she squeezed my arms more I yelled "nahi chudail" "chudail hogi tumhari....." Her eyes went wide. She left me and sat straight. "Kon kon hogi chudail" I asked while poking her arms. "Bolo bolo tum Ma sa ko chudail bolne wali thi na" "nahi nahi Mai mai nahi bolne wali thi Aisa kuch " "acha to fir complete Karo aapni baat . Chudail hogi meri" "chudail hogi tumhari ex". I shut up. Me ex, ruhi , abhira doesn't know yet about ruhi. I don't have feelings for her anymore but still she is my ex. And if abhira ever will know this truth she will be heartbroken..why will she be heartbroken? It's not like she cares right? I mean she doesn't has any feelings for me?.

Right!!!