EP 1

"My liege, it's time to leave." Pond called out to Joong but he had a faraway look. He had never been the same since a century or so ago. 

"You can still call me Joong, you know

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You can still call me Joong, you know. No one is stopping you." Pond had stopped calling Joong by his name since he had gotten so much more colder and distant. 

"I would if you were the same Joong. He's gone, Joong. It's been more than a century. Do you think he would want to see you like this?" He was just never the same since they lost him.

"He's not dead. Don't you dare imply that he is!" He growled as he slammed the table to which Pond could only sigh.

***

Pond observed as Joong closed his eyes throughout his journey to the woodland realm. Pond knew that Joong never liked to travel out of his territory. Perhaps because he is a Fenrir. They are very territorial and possessive to begin with. But they needed to build an alliance with the elves from the woodland realm. There has been more undead roaming around than usual, especially the wraiths. They needed an ally to fight for their land and the safety of their people. 

"What have you heard about this Elven king?" Joong asked out of the blue. He needed to plan ahead on how to go about this diplomatic treaty. 

" He is fair and logical but yet very eccentric. He has an air of mystery around him. No one can really gage his next move. I've heard that the woodland realm have been so doing well because a high priest. Only the Elven King has seen his face. They are hiding him well. He's even more mysterious than the Elven King himself. Many say that he isn't an ordinary priest. He may be either a sorcerer or a warlock." Joong nodded as he planned his steps ahead. 

"We need to find out more about this high priest. Do it discreetly. We don't want to anger the Elven King." Pond nodded to his instruction. They stopped their conversation as the woodland realm came in sight. A group of elves came forth and greeted their small group at the border.

"Welcome King Archen Aydin." Joong nodded and followed their lead. Pond followed closely behind. They braced themselves for what's to come. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Surprise! I'm back early. at 1st I was like cracking my head on how is it possible to write a series on JD's mv... but no inspiration click at all (I may include it in the 2 part series? maybe? I dunno.. the imaginative mind is not being cooperative right now) , so I thought, I my as well spend my energy on this series and I came up with 3 EP. maybe its a sign for me to focus on what I have at hand.🤣🤣 I was busy scrolling through X since Dunk has an event today so that's why I'm updating later than usual🤣🤣. here it is. 

like I've mentioned in the author's note before this, I'll only attach 1 pic of them. It's just too difficult to find pic that matches fantasy AU. I remember what I forgot in the author's note. This series doesn't really follow the fantasy series that you know. I'm just picking, choosing and tweaking it to what I have with mind. so if you are an avid LOTR fan or I dunno what kind of fantasy genre out there, I'm sorry to say it doesn't follow that.  

What do think of it so far? 

What do you think of Phuwin as an Elf? and an Elven King at it?🤭🤭

Fenrir is basically a wolf creature from Norse mythology. So it's basically alpha Joong again🤣🤣

Forgotten memories ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें