EP17 The finale

Phuwin glared at Joong when he saw his bite mark on Dunk. Phuwin was seen hugging Dunk as if he was trying to shield him from the big bad wolf by the name of Joong. Pond didn't know whether to support Phuwin or Joong at this point. He knew Joong wouldn't harm Dunk but he too think it was a little too early for it. Nonetheless, it was hilarious to watch the stare down between his lover and his friend. Pond could see how Joong's lips was quivering as he wanted to growl at Phuwin but he knew that Dunk wouldn't like it. Pond didn't know how Dunk was oblivious to it all. Dunk was about to drag Pond away to show him something when Phuwin stopped Dunk. 

"I have something to tell you. I'm planning to tell the others of my relationship with Pond." Pond's eyes widen what Phuwin said. 

"I may not say it out loud but I do love you, Pond. Will you stay by my side for the rest of your eternity?" Pond was rendered speechless and could only kiss him in response. Dunk had cheered for the both of them as he tried to simultaneously hug the both of them. Joong had a soft smile on his face as he congratulated them both. Pond truly didn't know what was the implication when Phuwin said he would let the others know until he met with Gemini, Fourth and the council. Gemini and Fourth had welcomed him to the family. He had smiled shyly at them. 

Pond was a little confused when the council had unofficially introduced him as the king's consort to the elves of Woodland Realm. They went on to plan the ceremony and feast for their union. Phuwin had hid a smile behind his hand. He had totally forgotten about this. He wondered how Pond would take it. He was a general after all. It was only back in his chamber that Pond had voiced his thoughts about it.  

"Tell me again, who is the dominant one in bed. Who do I belong to." Phuwin whispered huskily to Pond's ear. All his blood flowed south at that point. He growled as he pounced on Phuwin.

***

Joong had steered Dunk away from Phuwin's room as he sense of hearing and smell was more sensitive due to his Fenrir blood. Dunk was confused at this point. 

"Let's go have some fun of our own." Joong whispered to Dunk's ears. Joong had every intention of owning Dunk from top to bottom. He wanted to erase every mark that the shifter made on Dunk. He also wanted to erase Phuwin's scent on Dunk when he hugged him this morning. 

Dunk belonged to him and him only. 

***

 Fourth was humming a song when Gemini suddenly hug him from the back. Fourth looked at him in question. 

"I think the Goddess of Love has put a spell on the Woodland Realm. I'm looking forward to devouring you tonight." He whispered to his ear as he nibbed his earlobe. He had easily lifted Fourth towards the bed. 

***

On the day of the wedding...

Pond was surprised that it was a private ceremony with just the both of them along with Dunk, Gemini and Fourth. Joong had tagged along to witness what an Elven wedding was like. Dunk was officiating the ceremony as the high priest. He was smiling so much that he was practically beaming. Joong couldn't help but lament how handsome and beauty Dunk was as he donned with the pearl white robe with the sacred symbol of the Woodland Realm. He had a flower crown of silver flowers on his head. 

Pond was gushing at the look that Phuwin was donning as he was dressed fully in the attire of the king that he is. He held his head high with the intricate golden crown weaved into his hair. He looked so regal and handsome at the same time but he still held the same soft smile towards Pond. Phuwin had smiled with pride as he saw Pond donning the royal robe of the Woodland Realm with a crown of golden flower on his head.