EP 3

Pond was relieved when Phuwin seemed to be in a good mood the next day. He was afraid that they had somehow offended him with what happened with Dunk. He felt guilty for what he had done. He didn't know what came over him in that moment but now he was more invested in knowing what happened to Dunk and to bring him home. 

Joong was very calm outwardly. He made no mention about Dunk and focused his talk solely on the alliance. Pond was fascinated by Phuwin. The rumour was true. He was very logical and factual when it came business. Pond couldn't help but admire how intelligent he was. As the meeting came to an end, Pond didn't know how to breech the topic of Dunk. But he was known to give in his all in what he does.

"Your highness, may I know how is the high priest? We have not seen him since yesterday. I'm worried that we have offended him." Pond tried to get some news on Dunk. 

"How did you know he is the high priest?" Phuwin narrowed his eyes.

"Khun Fourth mentioned so. We are worried that it would affect the alliance between both land." Phuwin waved him off.  

"It was just a little scare. He is resting and doing fine. You're Pond, right? Joong had mentioned you are a curious person who would like to know how to best defend your land. I may allow you to stay a while longer for you to observe and maybe you may also advise our troop on your techniques. What do you say?" Pond nodded enthusiastically. This was the opening they need. As long as he is able to stay longer, he was sure, he will be able to approach Dunk. Joong agreed without a doubt. He was thinking along the same line as Pond after all. 

***

Pond was surprised by the hug Joong gave before he left.

"Get close to him. Bring him home. You must bring him home." He whispered, before patting the back of his head. He looked sharply at Pond before releasing him. Pond understood the silent threat in Joong's voice. He knew that he can't fail this mission. He nodded in acknowledgement. He looked on as Joong disappeared from his view. He was surprised to see Phuwin when he looked back. He couldn't really read the complex expression on his face. He truly hope that his stay here will be a smooth one. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: 3 EPs today so that you now have a better idea what is going on.

How are you finding it so far? chaawp mai (Do you like it)? Do let me know.