Character profile

RAVEN:

(BTW i do NOT own this artwork)

Name: Rachel Roth

Age: 14

Nicknames: Rae-Rae ,Rae ,Rach, Birdy

Superhero Alias: Raven

Other Alias's:  Daughter of Trigon, Princess of Hell, Daughter of Darkness

Gender: Female

Species: Azarathian Cambion - Demon/human hybrid

Place of origin: Azarath

Parents: Trigon {alive}, Arella {deceased}

Adoptive parent: John Constantine

Ability's: Dark magic, magic, witchcraft, telepathy, telekinesis, astral projection, teleportation, empathy, darkness manipulation, flight, levitation, fear projection, chronokinesis, healing, illusion casting, telekinetic attacks/blasts, portal creation Pyrokinesis- She can control and project fire. Eldritch Blast: She can unleash magic blasts ,manipulation of emotions and shadow travel (she can move through shadows) and hand to hand combat.

Alignment: Good

Appearance: Vibrant, Amethyst eyes, pale skin, dark, shoulder length purple hair, blood red crystal on her forehead. When she is in civilian clothes, the crystal becomes a necklace so people don't know who she is.

Height: 5'10

Love interest: Robin/ Dick Grayson

Weakness's: 

Her emotions getting out of control, especially anger/sadness. When she looses control, the effects can be devastating for the people around her.  She becomes extremely dangerous and mostly looses all sense of right and wrong as well as her morals.

Her fathers influence. He can sometimes make her unfocused and by him being trapped in the crystal, she can get extremely painful headaches. Raven also suffers from endless nightmares created by him which leads to her having a lack of sleep.

Personality: Raven is a calm and relaxed person most of the time. She keeps to herself and prefers to work alone, she also remains mostly emotionless to keep her powers at bay. She is very intelligent and normally is one of the first people to figure something out. Raven is curious and likes to keep things to herself. She can, however, be very loyal when you earn her trust and will stick by you.

Other:

Raven's most common phrase is "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos." She uses these words -normally before an important spell/magic to concentrate as they keep her focused and clear her emotions.

She keeps her Father-Trigon- trapped away in a crystal above her forehead to stop him trying to take over earth.

Raven is easily irritated when someone try's to bring up her past as she blames herself for what happened to Azarath. She dislikes talking about her personal life and will not talk about anything earlier than when she met Constantine.

Civilian clothes that she normally wears:

 OR

▪️▪️✨Author's note✨▪️▪️

Just a heads up before you officially start the book.

Like i said earlier, this book will follow the main plot of young justice- Season 1 but with the twist of adding the character Raven. However, this book will not be exactly like the show, some things might be different like the opening scene of the book will be quite different from the opening scene of the show. I did this because i'm trying to make this book different from the series but not so much that is is not young justice anymore. There will also be chapters that didn't happen in the series due to the fact that i added Raven and that means some stuff has gotta be changed and added.

This is just my perspective of how i think it would happen! :D

Feel free to leave comments suggesting future chapters, or specials. I'm open to loads of ideas, if you give me one that i decide to write, ill credit you at the top of the chapter. Have fun reading!

Edited: May 5 2024