Chapter 5

▪️▪️✨Authors Note✨▪️▪️

OMG 802 Reads already?!

Thanks for all the support guys really, I started this account only a couple months ago and its already doing so much better than i expected!

PS. Ik it's easy to be a ghost reader- tbh i am too most of the time but i love it when you guys leave comments, its really fun to read them. If you have any questions abt the story so far, feel free to ask, i'm so excited for when the story really takes off so i can add my plot in and add the drama!

I don't wanna be those types of ppl who beg for followers] but, it would really help me and get this book out for more ppl to read.

Enjoy the chapter!

Mount Justice; 13:06;  August 3

Wally and Aqualad were playing holographic air hokey in the main room of the cave, near the zeta tube. M'gann was watching intently, trying to learn the rules to the game, Robin was keeping scores.

 Standing in the corner of the room, Raven flicked and played with her two knifes, they where cold and smooth, perfectly balanced.

The boy wonder watched her from the corner of his eye , as she flicked the knife upwards and caught it between her first and middle finger. Raven glanced at him, making the boy quickly look back over to the game.

A beeping noise went off to signify that Wally had one the game. He stood there triumphantly and took another bite out of a banana he was eating.

"Oo! Rachel, get over here, i think I finally understand, wanna play?" M'gann called out.

Raven rolled her eyes, putting her knifes in their holders on her belt. She began to walk over, pulling her hood down. 

"Just so you know, i'm not going to go easy on you." Raven stated, smirking slightly, taking her place at the other end of the table.

"I would expect nothing less." The green teen smiled, taking her side of the table.

"Now this is going to get interesting...Girl vs Girl. Who will win?" Wally said playfully leaning on Robins shoulders." I'm putting all my luck in you, M'gann..." The speedster continued," No offence Birdy."

"None taken, she'll need all the luck she can get." Raven said, jokingly.

"I will not partake in sides, i wish you both the best of luck." Kaldur smiled at the two girls.

The boys turned to look at Robin who said "I think....Raven will win," Robin smiled at Raven,"I- it's the most logical answer." He added, straightening up.

"Yeah....Logical." Kid Flash said sarcastically, grinning and poking Robin in the gut.

Just as the game was about to start, the Zeta tube began to speak.

Recognized, Superboy B-05

▪️▪️✨Hey, sorry for interrupting, just wanted to say that the reason Superboy is B-0-5 and not B-0-4 is because Raven would technically be B-0-4 instead.✨▪️▪️

Superboy walked through, an angry expression on his face.

"Hi Superboy, how was Metropolis?" M'gann asked, her attention immediately shifted to him instead of the game.

Superboy said nothing and walked right through the holographic table and began walking away. Miss Martians face saddened and she looked down.