CHARACTER'S DESCRIPTION

********

🔹🔸RATHORES 🔸🔹

Vasudev singh rathore and Savitri singh rathore : both are the grandparents of Ashwin.
They are the elders of the family and love their children so much.
They are the foundation  of the family.

Ashok singh rathore and Yashoda singh rathore:-
the ideal couple of family and are  together from 30 years.
They love their childrens  equally.

.
.
Shyam singh rathore and Meera singh rathore
:-  Both are happily married for 25 years with 2 sweet twin children - Tiyan and Trisha.
Shyam works as the chief managing director of company and soon going to extend a branch in london.

.
.

Avika singh rathore :-  The youngest child of  Ashok and yashoda.  Currently in college 2nd year studying home science . The childish one and most loved member of family.  She's a little princess for his brother Ashwin.

..

Ayush singh rathore :-  Middle child of Ashok and yashoda. Completed his MBA from london and now is helping his brother in industry.  Have a secret relationship going on that noone knows about in his family.

..

Tiyan singh rathore :-  Currently studying PG medicine in delhi . He's not interested in any family business and want to be independent on his own.  Always fights with his sister. He wants to be a cardiologist.

.
.

Trisha singh rathore :  A sweet chubby girl mastering in Fashion Designing. It's a passion for her. She's also a princess to Ashwin.

.
..
.

💙Ashwin singh rathore💙
     :- He loves both his sisters and would even die for them.
Have high anger issues, straight forward. An ideal son for his family  . Can become more dangerous than a  underworld mafia  to protect his family.
He have a strong aura reflecting his personality.

None of the childrens know a single thing about the night when Ashwin was born

.
.
.
.
.
None of the childrens know a single thing about the night when Ashwin was born. The family decided to keep the negativity of that night away from childrens.
(They all believe that there is no happy life for their childrens if past is unveiled to them)  There's no benefit in digging up the past to their childrens .

But the childrens do know about Ashok's condition of memory loss as they have been told that he fall from the stairs .

.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________________________

🔹🔸 SINGHANIAS 🔸🔹

(Well ofcourse the singhania's are also royals, they live in Jaisalmer.)

Kunal singhania &  Shobha singhania
:- The grand parents, elders of the family. They always wish for their childrens health and prosperity. They love their children and grandchildrens so much.

..

Govind singhania & Kusum singhania
:- Father and mother of shravani.
Happily married for 31 years.  Govind has earned everyone's respect so everyone calls " HUKUM "
(  Both have kept a secret hidden from family for several years....well we'll know about that in the story)

.
.
Mahesh singhania & Mohini singhania
:-  Parents of YOGESH , HARISH & VYOM. Mahesh is managing director in singhania empire.

.
.

PRAKASH SINGHANIA :- ELDER  son of Govind and Kusum . Completed his MBA in mumbai and now handles the singhania empire on his father's place.
Already engaged with love of his life - Deepika (Prakash's Fiance)

.
.

YOGESH & Harish Singhania :-
Both are helping his father Mahesh in singhania empire and soon will overtake their father's position of managing director.
.
.
.
VYOM Singhania
:- He's the youngest member of family .  In college 1st year B. Tech  in Mumbai  . He has a keen passion towards technology and want to build a career in that field.
.
.
.
..
..
..
.
.
.
💞SHRAVANI SINGHANIA💞 :-
She's the CEO of  singhania empires at present. She's a calm beautiful charming soul but  become more dangerous than a predator when it comes to her family.

She have a balance between her personal and professional life

She's the most spoiled child in the family as she's the only girl child born in family after 7 generations .
...
.
She looks happy  and beautiful from outside but was vulnerable and broken due to that incident which happened in the childhood......
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________________

.

To know what happened in  both families past stay tuned.
Please support me and avoid any grammatical mistakes please😂.
Do not copy my work or publish it anywhere without my permission.
All rights reserved © SRISA_WRTS 2024.
.
TELL ME YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENT.
I will update story once a week as i am preparing for my exams so be patient and keep reading my story.

Wese to Intezaar ka fal meetha hota h ,,,, kya pta mera fal chatpata nikle
👉🏻👈🏻😌